Roche

Roche Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Research Associate
Research Associate II (Former Employee), Branford, CTJanuary 20, 2014
Poor management, poor communication, good health benefits, poor compensation
energetic
Medical Staff Trainer (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 16, 2014
fun, energetic, busy environment, with lots of interaction with hospital staff.
My first and best company I've worked for
Drug Product, Bulk Processing Sr. Lead Technician (Former Employee), South San Francisco, CADecember 23, 2013
Awesome company with tons of perks, great work/life balance, opportunities for growth. Learned a lot and was blessed to have worked there.
Conservative but top employer
Consultant Diabetes Solutions Specialist (Former Employee), UTAHDecember 21, 2013
Pros: great benefits, co-workers, middle managment, quality product
Cons: corporate strategy becoming unclear, difficult for large corporations to be nimble and truly focused on customer
Great product and people in organization. Many changes in the diabetes market. Healthcare changes are effecting business.
Must be able to multi task efficiently with a focus on many client types, products and programs.
Compensation and benefits are very good.
Good place to work for a call center
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 8, 2013
Pros: you could earn a monthly bonus for quality work
Cons: working schedules seem to be unfair.
Phones lines were very busy, but it made the day go fast. Work with different departments within the company, all very helpful.
Good energetic worker
IT Service Desk Support (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CANovember 21, 2013
Pros: the company
One a daily basis I would be in charge of receiving and distributing all Helpdesk tickets to the groups that the tickets belong to, Like Telecom, Desktop support or Database administration.
I learned to make decisions on the fly regarding different issue that placed by the 1st level support group.
I have no Management skills. I worked with the majority – more... of the same co-workers for at least 11 years and we had a good working relationship.
The hardest part of my job was not being able to help everyone at the same time.
Them most enjoyable part of my job is helping someone out with a computer problem. – less
We believed in concern, action and resolution.
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 21, 2013
Roche was a great company to work for with opportunity and advancements.
Temp
Compensation Analyst (Current Employee), Fishers, INNovember 12, 2013
You have to start as a Temp to get into the company unless you are going into sales.
Multiple Opportunities due to large company with diverse divisions
ME, NH, MA - Reagent Channel Manager (Current Employee), Boston/Cambridge, NH, MENovember 7, 2013
Pros: great benefits; large company offers many opportunities for professionals
Cons: many changes over short term, does not allow for measure of success of changes
If you work very hard and are driven to success, Roche is a great fit. Resources for job success are somewhat minimal, however, for the right person, it is possible. Benefits and pay are great.

I would recommend Roche for sales professionals looking for a large company that offers diverse opportunities.
Dynamic ever-changing environment, where hard work and strong work ethic is required.
IT Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 22, 2013
Pros: nice people, strong respect for work-life balance.
Cons: difficult to advance in the company. non-stop pace is exhausting.
Days at my job are fast paced. The work is constantly flowing and there is little time to catch a breath. The ability to multi-task and manage many different work items at once is a must. My co-workers are good people, and my direct management is very caring and sympathetic. Certain aspects of a global company are challenging to overcome at a local – more... level. The most enjoyable part of my job is my interaction with my customers. – less
good company to work for
Digital Media Services and Senior Webcast Engineer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 21, 2013
overall this is a good company to work for

This
Is
A
good
company
to
work
for
Great place to work...
Associate Principal Scientist (Former Employee), Nutley, NJOctober 21, 2013
Great place to work, great benefits, people are very friendly, family oriented
Great Work/ Life Balance
Lead Server and Storage Administrator (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 5, 2013
As Infrastructure Systems Administrator, given much flexibility, work from home.
Roche IT as a Contractor
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 2, 2013
Pros: great compensation, great environment
Cons: little to no advancement opportunities for contact employees
Roche is a great learning environment.

1st and 2nd level support exposes employees to a vast amount of support systems. ERP, Exchange, Google Mail, CRM, etc...

Coworkers are very supportive and it is a team environment.
Good Core Team
Transplant Specialist (Former Employee), Nutly, NJSeptember 16, 2013
Typical day involved calling on medical personnel and discussing medications for adult and pediatric patients.
Business Support Specialist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 13, 2013
Worked in Accu-check Call center
Great place to work.
Great coworker and Good management
professional system management , excellent information tecnology, friendly and helpful colleagues
QA Executive, Drug Safety Responsible. (Former Employee), VietnamSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: free breakfast. providing iphone, ipad and laptop for working.
Cons: do not have the payment for overtime working.
Working in the international environment would help me to improve English communication and gain knowledge in information technology.
Study how to use some modern office equipment such as scan, fax, photocopies, printers and access to Teleconferrence and Video Call in the meeting.
solve the problem independently.
my co-wokers are friendly and hard working
the – more... hardest part of the job is finding the solution.
the most enjoyable part in the job is attending the ear end meeting with announcement of the performance in the past year. – less
GOOD COMPANY TO LEARN
ACCOUNT MANAGER For KARNATAKA (Former Employee), KASeptember 11, 2013
It is a beautiful company where people will love to work for so many years
Location is good for East Coast
Senior Research Associate (Former Employee), Nutley, NJSeptember 6, 2013
West coast is the place for me. I had the opportunity to start new clubs that allows other colleague to de-stress and interact.
great training, people developoment
Regional Business Manager (Current Employee), Midwest based out of ChicagoSeptember 4, 2013
I learned how to launch products, lead team through changing healthcare enviroment, how to manage projects, and developing strategies

About Roche

Roche is on a medicinal roll. The company operates two segments, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and sells its products in some – Read more