Roche

Roche Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fortune 100 company, outstanding benefits
Supply Chain Supervisor (Current Employee), Indianapolis INMarch 10, 2014
Pros: benefits, work/life balance
Supply chain is very dynamic and the environment is ever-changing; work days vary with regard to where my focus lies. I have learned a great deal with regard to our ERP systems, WMS, inventory control, leadership, employee development, and finished good planning are just a few of the areas where my knowledge base has significantly increased. My Roche – more... co-workers are very supportive and flexible to ensure successful outcomes. One of the most difficult part my position is termination due to the impact on the individuals livelihood. The most engaging part of my position is the ability to develop and promote employees alongside enhancing skills within ERP system. – less
I am very productive and work very safely.
Airleg Miner (Current Employee), Roche, ENGFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: i love underground mining.
Cons: away from my family.
I have worked underground in all facets of mining, from bogger driver to airleg miner to Boilermaker. I have managed my own stopes
rises, drives and shafts and have surpassed all targets set on a day to day basis. I am a great team player.
Flexibility
Registered Nurse, Trainer, Educator (Current Employee), Fishers, INFebruary 24, 2014
I am a contracted RN with Roche teaching patients in the home setting how to use the Coaguchek XS. The ideal part of the job is the flexibility. The con is never knowing from month to month stable amount of patients and salary you will make.

The salary information is $200 per patient training for 1 1/2 hours + mileage + $40 over 2 hour driving time.
Different but Fun
Packaging Engineer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 18, 2014
This was a summer job, but I had learned alot and made life-long friends.
Extended hours, but enjoyable
Shipping Department (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 7, 2014
Personable leadership, long work days in the warehouse. The hardest part of the job was standing for hours.
Productive and supporting workplace
Senior Medical Sales Representative (Former Employee), İstanbul, T34January 27, 2014
I learned everything about sales from Roche. It was the best school for me in my life.
new experience
MANUFACTURING OPERATOR (Former Employee), Ponce, PRJanuary 21, 2014
verify the machine parameters.
Perform all the calibrations before , during and after the runs. was a good experience in manufacture
Research Associate
Research Associate II (Former Employee), Branford, CTJanuary 20, 2014
Poor management, poor communication, good health benefits, poor compensation
energetic
Medical Staff Trainer (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 16, 2014
fun, energetic, busy environment, with lots of interaction with hospital staff.
My first and best company I've worked for
Drug Product, Bulk Processing Sr. Lead Technician (Former Employee), South San Francisco, CADecember 23, 2013
Awesome company with tons of perks, great work/life balance, opportunities for growth. Learned a lot and was blessed to have worked there.
Conservative but top employer
Consultant Diabetes Solutions Specialist (Former Employee), UTAHDecember 21, 2013
Pros: great benefits, co-workers, middle managment, quality product
Cons: corporate strategy becoming unclear, difficult for large corporations to be nimble and truly focused on customer
Great product and people in organization. Many changes in the diabetes market. Healthcare changes are effecting business.
Must be able to multi task efficiently with a focus on many client types, products and programs.
Compensation and benefits are very good.
Good place to work for a call center
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 8, 2013
Pros: you could earn a monthly bonus for quality work
Cons: working schedules seem to be unfair.
Phones lines were very busy, but it made the day go fast. Work with different departments within the company, all very helpful.
Good energetic worker
IT Service Desk Support (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CANovember 21, 2013
Pros: the company
One a daily basis I would be in charge of receiving and distributing all Helpdesk tickets to the groups that the tickets belong to, Like Telecom, Desktop support or Database administration.
I learned to make decisions on the fly regarding different issue that placed by the 1st level support group.
I have no Management skills. I worked with the majority – more... of the same co-workers for at least 11 years and we had a good working relationship.
The hardest part of my job was not being able to help everyone at the same time.
Them most enjoyable part of my job is helping someone out with a computer problem. – less
We believed in concern, action and resolution.
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 21, 2013
Roche was a great company to work for with opportunity and advancements.
Temp
Compensation Analyst (Current Employee), Fishers, INNovember 12, 2013
You have to start as a Temp to get into the company unless you are going into sales.
Multiple Opportunities due to large company with diverse divisions
ME, NH, MA - Reagent Channel Manager (Current Employee), Boston/Cambridge, NH, MENovember 7, 2013
Pros: great benefits; large company offers many opportunities for professionals
Cons: many changes over short term, does not allow for measure of success of changes
If you work very hard and are driven to success, Roche is a great fit. Resources for job success are somewhat minimal, however, for the right person, it is possible. Benefits and pay are great.

I would recommend Roche for sales professionals looking for a large company that offers diverse opportunities.
Dynamic ever-changing environment, where hard work and strong work ethic is required.
IT Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 22, 2013
Pros: nice people, strong respect for work-life balance.
Cons: difficult to advance in the company. non-stop pace is exhausting.
Days at my job are fast paced. The work is constantly flowing and there is little time to catch a breath. The ability to multi-task and manage many different work items at once is a must. My co-workers are good people, and my direct management is very caring and sympathetic. Certain aspects of a global company are challenging to overcome at a local – more... level. The most enjoyable part of my job is my interaction with my customers. – less
good company to work for
Digital Media Services and Senior Webcast Engineer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 21, 2013
overall this is a good company to work for

This
Is
A
good
company
to
work
for
Great place to work...
Associate Principal Scientist (Former Employee), Nutley, NJOctober 21, 2013
Great place to work, great benefits, people are very friendly, family oriented
Great Work/ Life Balance
Lead Server and Storage Administrator (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 5, 2013
As Infrastructure Systems Administrator, given much flexibility, work from home.

About Roche

Roche is on a medicinal roll. The company operates two segments, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and sells its products in some – Read more