Roche Employee Reviews

environnement de travail agréable
GÉNIE CONSEIL (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 March 2014
l'esprit d'équipe était fantastique
le directeur était un bon leader
Working in an environement that is open to new ideas from the design team.
Plant Layout Designer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 February 2014
Preparing for new project such as, drawing lists, Process Flow Diagrams and project manuals. Attending strategy meetings to determine locations of crusher buildings, material handling and process plants. Participating in "Lunch and Learn" demonstrations from various equipment suppliers. Management of "in house" standards for drafting and plant design software.
Pros
Working with a dynamic team to achieve project deadlines.
Good Oppurtunity for Self Learning
Clinical Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Head Office1 August 2013
A typical day started at 8.30 in the morning by switching on my laptop and checking the emails; on average I would receive between 50 to 100 emails a day because of a number of ongoing International virology and oncology projects .
I started in the pharmaceuticals field in 2010. I received the basic training in ICH-GCP from Basel, Switzerland. During 2010 and 2013 I attended various international training's for the latest clinical research software's being introduced by Roche including ARisG , IWRS and Plansource to name a few.
The management was quite supportive as it was only in 2009 that Medical Department of Roche Pakistan was established and in a short period of 5 years due to the excellent work done were being awarded Virology and Oncology international trials.
The Department was only established in 2009 i was the only CRA reporting to the clinical operation manager in total there were only 3 people in the department but no matter worked as a team and won laurels for our country.
The hardest part of the job was followup of clinical trails as most of the patients recruited by the Principle investigators belonged to urban setting constant followup was necessary.
The most enjoyable was the acceptance we got in the short span of time from the Global Teams running the Clinical research projects.
Pros
The learning experience of working on new softwares not yet inroduced
Cons
Lack of support in hiring trained people resulting in extra pressure to deliver
Des projets d'envergure
Dessinateur en mécanique du bâtiment (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 February 2013
- La participation dans la réalisation des projets de grande envergure, qui m'ont permit a enrichir mes connaissances et élargir mon savoir dans le domaine .
Montreal north and Montreal east
Retail Pharmacy representative (Former Employee) –  Montreal east and Montreal north area.13 December 2012
I sold blood sugar monitors (Accuchek Aviva Nano), trained nurses, lab technicians and pharmacists to use it so that they could sell it to diabetic patients and train diabetic patients to use it.

Reimbursed warranty cards, verified and made sure inventory was sufficient to face the demand and made sure displays and promotional material were well posted in drug stores for the best impact on sales.

Developped sales with actual and new costumers.

Sold promotional programs to pharmacists owners, taking their feedback to my manager.
Pros
great product, well known company, enjoyable work, meeting with new people every day.
Cons
not a stable and permanent position.
Great Company, Horrible Management
Bilingual Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 October 2012
The company is one that allows the employees a piece of mind and allows one to explore possibilities. However, the management there is not the most understanding and I personally find that they take time listen, meaning In through on ear, out out the other.
Pros
great people
Cons
horrible management
Roche itself has a great culture.
Area Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 October 2012
Roche itself has a great culture. Currently working at Roche RTD (Ventana) covering a region in the USA.
Fieldwork from 8am-5pm. inventory of pharmcy stocks,then must visit doctors in the area.
Medical Representative (Former Employee) –  Philippines25 May 2012
love for the work as you have loved your family. I go home after 5pm bought something like snacks to my kids. Hardest part of our job,is to earn more sales quota when you reach your sales target,just to make sure that you have some extra sales for the month/year end. You manage your own territory,manage your own time.

Want to know more about Roche?

Ask a question