Roche Employee Review

professional system management , excellent information tecnology, friendly and helpful colleagues
QA Executive, Drug Safety Responsible. (Former Employee) –  Vietnam11 September 2013
Working in the international environment would help me to improve English communication and gain knowledge in information technology.
Study how to use some modern office equipment such as scan, fax, photocopies, printers and access to Teleconferrence and Video Call in the meeting.
solve the problem independently.
my co-wokers are friendly and hard working
the hardest part of the job is finding the solution.
the most enjoyable part in the job is attending the ear end meeting with announcement of the performance in the past year.
Pros
free breakfast. providing Iphone, Ipad and laptop for working.
Cons
do not have the payment for overtime working.

Other Roche Employee Reviews

Productive and best place to work
Technical Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Sindh10 November 2017
Every day while coming out of my bed in the morning i ask myself "what's next?" and their was not even a single day when i don't get a reply. "Doing now what patient needs next" that's the core component at Roche that keeps us moving. For every extraordinary effort you put you get appreciation, acknowledgement, flexible timings. Its not just a platform to learn but also to earn respect, love and care.
Pros
People engagement, dinner, gifts, highly paid incentive, flexible time, appreciation, applause
Geeat work enviorment and flexibility is an asset at company
Medical Manager (Current Employee) –  Jordan14 October 2017
A culture of diversity and inclusion , challenging and exciting environment to cope with the continuous changes.

Developing people is a major pillar in this company for people to look up to .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roche. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2