Roche

Roche Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
professional system management , excellent information tecnology, friendly and helpful colleagues
QA Executive, Drug Safety Responsible. (Former Employee), VietnamSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: free breakfast. providing iphone, ipad and laptop for working.
Cons: do not have the payment for overtime working.
Working in the international environment would help me to improve English communication and gain knowledge in information technology.
Study how to use some modern office equipment such as scan, fax, photocopies, printers and access to Teleconferrence and Video Call in the meeting.
solve the problem independently.
my co-wokers are friendly and hard working
the – more... hardest part of the job is finding the solution.
the most enjoyable part in the job is attending the ear end meeting with announcement of the performance in the past year. – less
Roche itself has a great culture.
Area Support Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 3, 2012
Roche itself has a great culture. Currently working at Roche RTD (Ventana) covering a region in the USA.
Productive and Fun workplace.
Lab Analyst (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GPApril 10, 2014
Pros: good atmosphere
Cons: not a lot of products to test.
This was an international company with advanced machinery. the company took goo care of their employees.
Temp job
In-Service Technician (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 10, 2014
I was hired to work as a temp employee, I think Roche is an excellent company to work for though.
Fun place to work in a relaxing enviroment.
Warehouse lead, assembly line packer (Former Employee), Branchburg, NJApril 3, 2014
Pros: long breaks and laid back managers
Cons: long hours
working with a fun group of people and having laid back management.
Fun yet professional environment
Clinical Trials Associate (Former Employee), Welwyn Garden CityApril 1, 2014
Pros: an honest, open and friendly environment
Cons: no permanent postions
As a CTA my days are varied, so not every day will be the same. I have been given opportunities to develop my skills and enhance my career goal, through personal determination, to succeed as a professional and proactive CTA.I enjoy my job becuase of the variation, interaction with sites, and knowing that we are prolonging the lives of so many people.
Productive,Organised, and Proffesional
Information Technology Learner (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GPMarch 24, 2014
Pros: health walks and giving to community
Cons: doing same thing over and over again
Very professional environment,health awareness campaigns at work.
Co.workers friendly and co operative and appreciate the assistance given when they encounter problems.
Management open and encouraging,and the most enjoyable part also are team builing activities and doing charities in our communities
excellent people to work with and excellent working place
Principle Associate (Former Employee), Nutley, NJMarch 12, 2014
Inspired every day by people working with
work and life well balanced
wellness well informed
Fortune 100 company, outstanding benefits
Supply Chain Supervisor (Current Employee), Indianapolis INMarch 10, 2014
Pros: benefits, work/life balance
Supply chain is very dynamic and the environment is ever-changing; work days vary with regard to where my focus lies. I have learned a great deal with regard to our ERP systems, WMS, inventory control, leadership, employee development, and finished good planning are just a few of the areas where my knowledge base has significantly increased. My Roche – more... co-workers are very supportive and flexible to ensure successful outcomes. One of the most difficult part my position is termination due to the impact on the individuals livelihood. The most engaging part of my position is the ability to develop and promote employees alongside enhancing skills within ERP system. – less
I am very productive and work very safely.
Airleg Miner (Current Employee), Roche, ENGFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: i love underground mining.
Cons: away from my family.
I have worked underground in all facets of mining, from bogger driver to airleg miner to Boilermaker. I have managed my own stopes
rises, drives and shafts and have surpassed all targets set on a day to day basis. I am a great team player.
Flexibility
Registered Nurse, Trainer, Educator (Current Employee), Fishers, INFebruary 24, 2014
I am a contracted RN with Roche teaching patients in the home setting how to use the Coaguchek XS. The ideal part of the job is the flexibility. The con is never knowing from month to month stable amount of patients and salary you will make.

The salary information is $200 per patient training for 1 1/2 hours + mileage + $40 over 2 hour driving time.
Different but Fun
Packaging Engineer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 18, 2014
This was a summer job, but I had learned alot and made life-long friends.
Extended hours, but enjoyable
Shipping Department (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 7, 2014
Personable leadership, long work days in the warehouse. The hardest part of the job was standing for hours.
Productive and supporting workplace
Senior Medical Sales Representative (Former Employee), İstanbul, T34January 27, 2014
I learned everything about sales from Roche. It was the best school for me in my life.
new experience
MANUFACTURING OPERATOR (Former Employee), Ponce, PRJanuary 21, 2014
verify the machine parameters.
Perform all the calibrations before , during and after the runs. was a good experience in manufacture
Research Associate
Research Associate II (Former Employee), Branford, CTJanuary 20, 2014
Poor management, poor communication, good health benefits, poor compensation
energetic
Medical Staff Trainer (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 16, 2014
fun, energetic, busy environment, with lots of interaction with hospital staff.
My first and best company I've worked for
Drug Product, Bulk Processing Sr. Lead Technician (Former Employee), South San Francisco, CADecember 23, 2013
Awesome company with tons of perks, great work/life balance, opportunities for growth. Learned a lot and was blessed to have worked there.
Conservative but top employer
Consultant Diabetes Solutions Specialist (Former Employee), UTAHDecember 21, 2013
Pros: great benefits, co-workers, middle managment, quality product
Cons: corporate strategy becoming unclear, difficult for large corporations to be nimble and truly focused on customer
Great product and people in organization. Many changes in the diabetes market. Healthcare changes are effecting business.
Must be able to multi task efficiently with a focus on many client types, products and programs.
Compensation and benefits are very good.
Good place to work for a call center
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 8, 2013
Pros: you could earn a monthly bonus for quality work
Cons: working schedules seem to be unfair.
Phones lines were very busy, but it made the day go fast. Work with different departments within the company, all very helpful.

1 2 3 4 5

About Roche

Roche is on a medicinal roll. The company operates two segments, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and sells its products in some – Read more