Roche Employee Review

Clear Objectives
Research Associate II (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA30 July 2012
As a practiced researcher, I was able to utilize my experience to contributing to the success of the project. I gained more experience and learned about virus-like-particles and their application for immunization against viral agents instead of using whole virus. I developed scientific and close relation with my fellow colleagues that continues after my contract work ended. I found openness of the company and staff to novel ideas was the most valuable characteristics of the work place at Roche.
Pros
flexibility

Other Roche Employee Reviews

Productive and best place to work
Technical Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Sindh10 November 2017
Every day while coming out of my bed in the morning i ask myself "what's next?" and their was not even a single day when i don't get a reply. "Doing now what patient needs next" that's the core component at Roche that keeps us moving. For every extraordinary effort you put you get appreciation, acknowledgement, flexible timings. Its not just a platform to learn but also to earn respect, love and care.
Pros
People engagement, dinner, gifts, highly paid incentive, flexible time, appreciation, applause
Geeat work enviorment and flexibility is an asset at company
Medical Manager (Current Employee) –  Jordan14 October 2017
A culture of diversity and inclusion , challenging and exciting environment to cope with the continuous changes.

Developing people is a major pillar in this company for people to look up to .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roche. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2