Roche Employee Review

Clear Objectives
Research Associate II (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA30 July 2012
As a practiced researcher, I was able to utilize my experience to contributing to the success of the project. I gained more experience and learned about virus-like-particles and their application for immunization against viral agents instead of using whole virus. I developed scientific and close relation with my fellow colleagues that continues after my contract work ended. I found openness of the company and staff to novel ideas was the most valuable characteristics of the work place at Roche.
Pros
flexibility

Other Roche Employee Reviews

Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 December 2017
Flexible hours, good worklife balance but Management needs to be revisited. Company cuts corners when it comes to employee development such as training or seminars. However, money is allocated to areas that seem to benefit the managers.
Pros
Worklife Balance
Cons
Productive and best place to work
Technical Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Sindh10 November 2017
Every day while coming out of my bed in the morning i ask myself "what's next?" and their was not even a single day when i don't get a reply. "Doing now what patient needs next" that's the core component at Roche that keeps us moving. For every extraordinary effort you put you get appreciation, acknowledgement, flexible timings. Its not just a platform to learn but also to earn respect, love and care.
Pros
People engagement, dinner, gifts, highly paid incentive, flexible time, appreciation, applause

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roche. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2