Roche

Roche Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Company, Horrible Management
Bilingual Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 23, 2012
Pros: great people
Cons: horrible management
The company is one that allows the employees a piece of mind and allows one to explore possibilities. However, the management there is not the most understanding and I personally find that they take time listen, meaning In through on ear, out out the other.
Roche itself has a great culture.
Area Support Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 3, 2012
Roche itself has a great culture. Currently working at Roche RTD (Ventana) covering a region in the USA.
Productive place to work
Production Associate (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 13, 2014
Pros: the hours are great
Cons: no advancement
The hours were great, the work is very easy, and I think my co-workers are great.
basically a nice place to work, good benefits, pays nice
Inventory Control (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 4, 2014
Pros: nice place to work
Cons: some of the managers
Reviewing stock levels between two systems - SAP & Exacta
Mostly all computers basically work the same
That's tough, 1/2 of the managers are nice to work for. The other half are needing to come into the realm to "team" work to get the job none now.
About 90 percent of them are good people to work with,
The pushy upper management that think they are – more... "always" first no matter what.
The customers get what they need and on time – less
Nothing to say
Perficient Contractor (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 1, 2014
Pros: nothing to say
Cons: nothing to say
Contractors are not welcomed as an equal
No room for growth or training offered
Productive and fun work place.
SQL Server Database Developer (Former Employee), Nutley, NJNovember 26, 2014
Hoffmann-La Roche Inc. (Roche, www.roche.com), based in Nutley, N.J., is the U.S. prescription drug unit of the Roche Group, one of the world’s leading research-oriented health care groups with core businesses in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. The company provides innovative products and services that address prevention, diagnosis and treatment of – more... diseases, thus enhancing people's health and quality of life. – less
Work culture at Roche was excellent with the good management skills
Safety Operations Physician (Global role) (Former Employee), Welwyn Garden City, ENGNovember 17, 2014
Main tasks at the most recent role with Roche used to involve medical review of ICSRs from different sources including Clinical trials and post marketing cases. Signal detection was also one of the crucial part. I was a part of truly global team and learnt a lot there.
This is a temporary job- seeking another position
Document Handler (Current Employee), Branchburg, NJNovember 13, 2014
At typical day at work, delivered, tracked documents
Left to work independently
Most enjoyable part of job was getting to know people in several different departments.
Great place to work.
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 9, 2014
Great place to work.
Excellent opportunities to advance.
Team work/involvement encouraged.
Roche is an excellent company to work for, Industry Leader, very patient oriented, good benefits, a great work life balance
Account Manager Hospital Point of Care (Former Employee), Queens, NYOctober 30, 2014
Pros: intelligent, hard working emplyees that know the technology of the business
Cons: management needs to communicate more efficiently
Experienced Hospital Account Manager. Established relationships with many call points in the hospital, providing glucose testing and blood gas analyzing solutions.
Fast paced workplace
Production Associate (Former Employee), Fishers, INOctober 29, 2014
typical day at work: make diabetic kits
What I learned: how to make different diabetic kits
Management: always seen and kept eyes on the floor for any problems
Co-workers: very easy going and hard workers
Hardest Part: moving at a pace that was good for everyone in the group
Most enjoyable part:
putting kits together that helps out others
Roche was a wonderful place to work. They were a company that truly put patients first.
Account Manager (Current Employee), Central FloridaOctober 29, 2014
Pros: all the benefits and commissions and sales tools to help make the job more productive
Cons: reorganization
During the years with Roche not only on the Pharmaceutical side but the Diagnostic side they were focused on putting patients first. In any way they would be there for their patients. It was a wonderful company to work for because they valued their employees. They gave us the best tools to get the job done, they asked for input on various marketing – more... ideas and they motivated us by providing a good compensation package. – less
Great company to work for.
Lean Black Belt Pro Senior Distribution Specialist (Former Employee), Oceanside, CASeptember 24, 2014
Excellent place to work. Top benefits. Great opportunities.
fun work place
Production Associate/ Kit Assembler (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 15, 2014
its a great place to start getting work experience i love working there while i was in school they worked with my school schedule
Such a big improvement
administration assistant (Former Employee), BeijingSeptember 12, 2014
Every day, I helped my team with different kinds of works. At that time, Roche had a new drug to come into the market. I worked with my leader to join meeting with governmental officials, and made sure that the drug could be in the market soon.
Best Company to work for
IT Contract Consultant (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: on site cafe, gym open to contractors too, running/walking trails, seasonal music by roche choir, flexible and can work from home during bad weather
Cons: i wish it were closer to where i live is about all i can think of.
Roche treats contractors with a great deal of respect, encouraging them to be a part of the Roche team and new cultural beliefs. I am a contractor and have been a part of Roche for 10 years. I could not ask for a better place to work. No wonder it is on the list of top 100 companies to work for.
Its a good working environment but with no opportunity for growth.
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: i enjoy getting company vouchers as a thank you
Cons: working as a contract worker in such a critical position in the company
1. The main and first thing I do is product releases so that I do not hols sales and despatches. The rest of the day is full of serving people and working on any issues on the QMS.

2. I have learned to work with people from all over the world since Roche is a global and multi- national company.

3.Roche management has clear objectives and goals that – more... are globally driven and they are very helpful in day to day execution of work.

4. Coworkers are a unified team that is very helpful and constructive.

5. When I do vendor rating and have to strike some suppliers out

6. Everything I do as it directly contributes to achieving of sales targets – less
Excellent Company
Sr. Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Branchburg, NJSeptember 4, 2014
This is an excellent company to work for. Everyone is very helpful when you need anything. Management is great and very knowledgeable. Co-workers are friendly and welcoming.
Great place to work, but I am looking for a change now.
Scientist (Current Employee), Branchburg, NJAugust 30, 2014
Pros: lunch and learn provided by the company to increase employees knowledge.
Cons: some days goes very stressful due to nature of the work.
People are very nice to work with. Great training program for new employees.
Doing today what patients need tomorrow
Regional Trainer / Super Trainer (Former Employee), Mobile, ALAugust 21, 2014
Roche Diagnostics is leading the way in diabetes care. I absolutely loved the 16 months I contracted to work for them. I had fabulous co-workers and an incredible management team.

1 2 3 4 5

About Roche

Roche is on a medicinal roll. The company operates two segments, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and sells its products in some – Read more