Robson Optical is looking for licensed Optician(s), must be able to work evenings and weekends (especially Saturdays)
- Primarily eyewear sales, fitting and patient education.
- Patient care coordination, eyewear adjustments.
- May include lab duties.
- Optician License and certification.
- Contact lens fitter and refracting licenses are an asset.
- Professional and customer service driven.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- A self-starter, high level of motivation, able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Troubleshooting prescription adaptation issues.
- 2 years working experience in an Optical setting.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard