Robinson Show Services is a leading Event rental company for Project Managers and Event Planners in high end Hotels throughout the GTA and Ontario.
We are seeking reliable, hardworking individuals that have experience driving five ton trucks. You will be responsible for delivering, setting up, dismantling and picking up products. Secondly, you will also complete general warehouse duties as directed by management. In our busy season (March thru June & September thru December) your weekly schedule will include some days, several evenings and most weekends.
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY those indicating previous experience driving Cube Vans and/or Five Ton Trucks will be considered for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving Five Ton and Cube Vans on a regular basis
- Lifting and moving products within the warehouse by hand and with equipment
- Cleaning and Maintenance of warehouse and all warehouse products
- Loading/Unloading of Trucks
- Product preparation for shows including wrapping and labeling
- Reporting any damaged or missing products
- Set up and Tear down of events
- Cleaning, Installation and removal of Carpet
- Checking products before installations to ensure excellent condition
- Ensuring all products are returned and documenting any inconsistencies
- Other duties as directed by Management
- MUST possess a Valid Class G Driver Licence and must supply drivers abstract
- MUST be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team-oriented approach to problem solving
- Proficient in English oral and written communication
- Follows instructions easily
- Able to make sound decisions when given a job to do
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- A friendly, positive attitude
- Accountable, Reliable and Dependability
- Able to work on feet for long periods of time
- Comfortable working outdoors as required
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be Eligible to Work in Canada
Location/Intersection: Derry Road &Torbram - Own vehicle required,
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Flexible Schedule including evenings and weekends
Pay Scale: Depending on experience
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We thank all applicants who respond, however only those selected will be contacted.