Robins Donuts Employee Reviews

Terrable
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Arnold's Cove, NL2 January 2018
The only thing that kept me there for as long as I was there were the people, but eventually all the good ones left. Management needs to open their eyes.
you can get free donuts
Volunteer Assistant Baker (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK20 November 2017
people very friendly and always helping each others
people working hard and like to talk to the customer and they a good-est service and the boss really really good
Pros
Cons
1 hour
Nice to customers but to their certain coworkers, not so much.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Marystown, NL15 November 2017
Stressful seeming business. Bossy and demanding to their coworkers in front of customers. Has been awhile since I have been there so hopefully they've fixed this issue.
Not a terrible place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB9 November 2017
It was a decent place to work, but the hours were all over the place and you could never know when you would be called in since there was not enough staff.
General labour and work; good crowd
Cashier/Waitress (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 October 2017
Being a simple job of necessity, the work demanded of one individual was bearable, but only just. The greater part of the experience at this location were the affable and often quirky clients.

I preferred a tidy and clean workplace, and constantly kept busy aside from the general duties; a complete lack of co-worker made the position rather trying, and I often stayed later than general closing hours, without due pay, to ensure everything was prepared for the following workers.
Pros
Free calories - if one even had the time.
Cons
No co-worker. Difficult to manage work properly due to lack of time.
poor working place
Staff Me (Current Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE20 October 2017
they treat you poorly from head office and upper management, and if you try to speak with them about issues they will simply blame it on you as if it is all your fault, work is stressful and over baring and by the end of if you want to leave and never come back
cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE11 October 2017
poor communication between managers, let to a lot of arguments among staff about procedures. fantastic work environment, very clean and organized space.
Pros
discount card for many locations
Cons
very high turn over rate
Kept me busy while it lasted.
Part-time Team member (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON12 September 2017
Long hours, barely 3 hours worth of training. Did the best I could with what I was given and ended up Terminated because I made too many mistakes due to the lack of training.
Robins
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL5 September 2017
Dont work here horrible company horrible management, doesnt care for employees at all, lets you go to hire foreginers cause cheaper you are not human to them. Never recieved last check
Cons
Poorly run
It is a great cashier and customer service beginner job.
Server (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON3 August 2017
The location I worked at is now closed down. The one I was at had great hours and friendly staff to work. Great experience for customer service, working with a cash register and cleaning.
Pros
Food/drink half off while working, experience
Productive and friendly environment
Cshier (Former Employee) –  Arnold's Cove, NL23 July 2017
During my time at the Robin's in Arnold's Cove, my duties consisted of serving beverages and food, customer service, handling cash and daily cleaning routines.

The most enjoyable part of the job was handing dog treats to regular customers through the drive-thru window. The manager/owner is a huge animal lover, specifically dogs. And we were advised to hand out dog treats every time we encountered one.
Pros
Discount on food and free coffee and doughnut with every break.
Cons
30km away from where I lived.
Robins Donuts
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Berwick, NS17 July 2017
Robins donuts is your average day to day coffee shop. Like Tim Hortons we make coffee and special caffeinated and non caffeinated drinks. The management there can be ok on most days and others its terrible. The hardest part of the job would have to be when a bunch of customers come rushing in all at once. you have to stay ahead of the orders and sometimes it can get frustrating and difficult. The most enjoyable part of my job is the employees I work with, Even on bad days we always find a way to have a good laugh and cheer each other up.
Pros
Free coffee on shift.
Cons
Bad customers
no my job type
cashier (Former Employee) –  Bay Roberts, NL29 June 2017
personally, i didnt like working here. the owners take advantage of their employees and they're not fair in the way the treat their employees. the food is very good and I enjoy eating there just not working there
Fun Environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Marystown, NL15 June 2017
I really enjoyed working at Robins Donuts. It was such a relaxed atmosphere, and I loved working with everyone that I worked with. All the customers were so friendly and a lot of them were regulars, so there was always conversations exchanged everytime they came into the store or came through drive thru. I would work here again if I had to :)
Pros
Friendly people and environment
hard working overnights
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB23 May 2017
I did not really enjoy working at that location, too many drunks cme in late at night, it was overall okay, but just was not for me. I wanted something closer to home. So I went back to school instaed.
Fun place to work, friendly staff and customers
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE12 May 2017
Robin's on Capital Drive was my first job, the manager April was amazing and so friendly and embracing, which is exactly what I needed to help come out of my shell. Fun place to work.
Pros
Discounts on store products
Cons
Rush hours
Robins Donuts
Cashier/Server (Former Employee) –  White City, SK5 May 2017
Robins Donuts:
Robins Donuts was a typrical part-time job. However, there was no job security and very bad management. I enjoyed the staff and their friendly personalities.
Pros
Free lunches/meals, tips
Cons
Not enough hours to pay bills.
Unorganized workplace
Server (Former Employee) –  Melville, SK3 May 2017
Working at robins donuts as a young adult was a good experience when it came to dealing with customers in very different situations and moods. The job itself was hard to handle considering the incredibly long hours, early mornings and very late nights as a high school student. The management was also not very cooperative with my schedule in high school as an athlete. Coworkers at this workplace did not like to be there and it made learning and enjoying my job difficult.
Pros
Learning how to use different devices in the fast food industry
Cons
Long shifts
Ok place
cashier (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK2 May 2017
Ok place to work except for when you have a family emergency like a child in the hospital it's an inconvenience to them that you need to be there for your child
Not a good environment to work
Customer Service Night Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 March 2017
No sense of teamwork or moral support in staff mngmnt. Before leaving store, staff were lazy and non-supportive. New store owner did not bring a strong reputation for trust.
Pros
Got to leave at end of shift.
Cons
Had to come in for work.