ROBIN'S DONUTS

ROBIN'S DONUTS Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive work environment.
COUNTER STAFF (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: always something to do and time flies
Cons: short hours, no chance for advancement
A typical day at work would be serving customers coffee and donuts, attending the drive thru, going in the back to dip donuts, assort donuts, muffins and biscuits into bins to be delivered and complete orders.
I learned how to manage my time effectively to get all work done in time before close.
Management was good for the most part. I only saw the owner once a day when I worked.
My co-workers were great.
The hardest part of the job was trying to remember everything that had to be done.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when I got the hang of the work and remembered everything and getting to know the regulars.
First job
Cashier & Customer Service (Former Employee), 396 Provencher BlvdMarch 10, 2014
Learnt how to use cash register payment threw credit and debit. Helping customers and serving to their satisfaction. Had good relationship with co-works.
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Thompson, MBFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch
dealing with customers
dealing with money
learns new tasks quickly
good communication skills
Management was poor, The staff always hung around to spy on workers,
Cashier (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 5, 2013
All in all the job was horrible, The staff could care less if you are sick and hurt.
Solid employment with a great atmosphere and people
Assistant Manager/Decorator/Cashier (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, OntarioSeptember 1, 2013
Pros: steady guaranteed hours, relaxed work environment
Cons: limited management activity, little chance of advancement
A typical day would consist of administrative work first thing in the morning followed by assisting the cashier staff as needed. During this time I learned how to better work with the public. Although not without conflicts, the staff and management make the workplace one of the best aspects of the job. The best and worst parts of this job are the people who work there.
Busy,friendly atmosphere
server/cashier (Former Employee), London,OntFebruary 27, 2012
Pros: free lunchs
Cons: usually not full time
Great job for someone learning about the business.Did find the manager to be a little overbearing but I did enjoy meeting customers.