Terms of Employment: Full time (Monday-Friday)
Salary: $13.00 Hourly, 40.00 Hours per week, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Vision Care Benefits
Reports to: Operations Manager
Summary of Position:
Responsibilities will include accepting and processing incoming stock and materials, unloading material, and putting it in the correct location. The warehouse worker will also manage, organize, and retrieve stock in the warehouse. Workers are required to lift up to 50 pounds, walk or stand for most of the shift, and wear protective gear and steel-toed shoes. A Raymond Reach truck will be used when needed, but are only permitted to be used by employees that hold a valid license. They are also responsible for any other duties assigned to them by the Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Packing, wrapping and labeling products onto skids.
2. Loading and unloading trucks.
3. Putting inventory away in its correct location.
4. Moving stock throughout the warehouse using a Reach Truck, only if employees holds a valid license.
5. Checking stock on skids to ensure that the delivery is correct.
6. Makes sure that incoming and outgoing products and material are in good condition.
7. Responsible for carrying out assigned housekeeping tasks.
8. Responsible for carrying out any other duties assigned by the Operations Manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a warehouse
- Ability to map out a warehouse
- Strong knowledge of warehouse operations
- Completion of High School
- Good health and physical strength, able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Responsible and extremely reliable
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy in following instructions
290 Vaughan Valley Blvd.
Please do not submit a resume if you are unable to commute to the above location