Robertson College Employee Reviews

short time with this company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 August 2017
Working reception at the front desk. I was answering multiple calls at a time redirecting calls to the student recruiters, Being a friendly face that people and students saw when they came into the door. I was who they came to to answer questions and make them feel comfortable. Very multi cultural school with many wonderful students. I liked getting to know the students and the hours I worked. The hardest part was it was very unorganized at the time of my employment due to many many changes in management and staff.
Pros
great hours and the diverse cultures of the school
Cons
All the changes happening in the school made it hard to do my job properly
Great and Supportive work environment
Instructor - Health Care Aide Program (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 May 2017
One of the best jobs I have had. I love working with the students who are offered an excellent education and practical experience. My supervisors are very supportive and my coworkers are always there to provide me answers to my questions. We learn from each other. ;0
Pros
awesome coworkers
Fun Atmosphere
Student (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 February 2017
Post Secondary institute, currently a Full time student taking Business Administration Management course, my goal is to secure a full time job after I finish my course
Pros
Short Class
Cons
Condensed course outline
Really Happy to be working at Robertson College
Online Instructor (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 June 2016
Although I am an instructor, I learn new skills every day at Robertson College. All the courses taught at Robertson College prepares you very well to land a job
Pros
Flexible Hours
Supportive Management, Excellent work-life balance
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 June 2016
Great place to work; supportive instructor teams both in Business and Health; fantastic management with excellent resources; every day is a learning experience. The most enjoyable part of the job is making a difference in someone's life and watching and celebrating their successes with them. The hardest part of the job is removing traces of junior/high school mentality that some students resort to in the classroom.
Pros
Staff, Management, Support
Cons
Private Corporation with a bottom line that can sometimes appear to take priority.
Working with Robertson
College Instructor (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 June 2016
LOVE IT! There is nothing bad at all to say about this high class establishment. Great people and wonderful students! Hours are amazing, compensation is great, co-workers are helpful and fantastic. Nothing hard at all! Its very enjoyable
Great school
Student (Former Employee) –  School18 April 2016
I enjoyed my time and my studies at Robertson College. I found
the school to be professional and well done.
The classroom instruction was detailed and easy to understand.
Clinical Instructor (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 February 2016
Its a good place to work and has very good benefits.You gain a lot of good knowledge and skills while working with many people.
A positive environment
Health Care Aide Instructor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 October 2015
Supportive and positive colleagues. Enjoyable to work with students who have come from various walks of life. Classes run from 8-1 so short days. Management is willing to work with your home life to try and provide balance. No real job security, no benefits, sick or holiday pay. Casual positions.
Demanding high stress work place.
Financial Aid Officer/ Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 October 2014
A typical work day includes meeting with on campus students, potential students, and past students. Completing reports, projects, and time sensitive tasks. It also includes high volume phone calls, emails and walk-in inquiries.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
High stress
Great hours and rewarding
Practicum Instructor, Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Brandon, MB19 August 2012
Working with many students from other cultural backgrounds allows for better understanding of how different some family dynamics are.
Pros
helping students get into a rewarding career
Cons
acknowledging some students that don't have what it takes in this career