Robertson & Company is a leading professional services firm providing consulting services to corporations, professional organizations, governments and public & private institutions.
We have ongoing requirements for Human Resources consultants (Junior to Advanced) with any or all of the following skill sets:
- Reliability or Secret Clearance
- Fully Bilingual (English/French)
- Certificate, diploma or degree in Human Resources, organizational behaviour, social sciences or other relevant field.
- Experience in:
- Classification systems such as Hay Method & Universal Classification System (UCS).
- Working with the new Public Service Employment Act (PSEA).
- Providing advice and guidance to Managers, Directors and employees on Human Resources issues, policy application, processes and requirements.
- Conducting research into various human resources issues.
- Development, coordination and implementation of HR policies, procedures, guidelines and information management systems.
- Preparing documents such as job posting and descriptions.
- Candidate screening, interviews and reference checks
- Rating guides
- Organizational charts
- Knowledge of Federal Government of Canada human resources policies and procedures
- Appointment Framework Knowledge Test (AFKT) certification would be an asset
If you have a combination of the above skills, please forward your resume (with your qualifications clearly indicated) so that we may consider you for ongoing opportunities.
Indeed - 15 months ago