One of our prestigious clients, a top Canadian financial institution is looking for Non Fraud Claims Administration Officers!
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and build a career with one of Canada's leading banks! In addition to full training, and an excellent working environment the client offers:
- Top rated employee education plan of all Canadian Banks
- One of Canada's 50 Best Employers and 50 Best Workplaces
- AND Flexible work options!!
- Responsible for processing and adjudicating assigned dispute files.
- The position handles disputes between cardholders and merchants. Disputes are reviewed to determine chargeback/pre-arbitration eligibility, to be challenged back to the customer or to be processed for write off.
- Adhere to strict time frames and comply with Visa Operating Regulations.
Accountability to the Customer
- Maximizes customer satisfaction by exercising discretion and judgement when responding to inquiries.
- Ensure accurate expectations are set for all customers with respect to turn around times and timelines.
- Provide sound advice at every customer interaction to create a positive customer experience.
- Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately, escalating issues when necessary.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the customer experience.
- Contribute to the achievement of department goals.
- Be knowledgeable of and comply with industry codes of conduct, laws and regulations.
- Understand and apply bank/department operating policies and procedures.
- Ensure necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all customer transactions.
- Refer cases of suspected Money Laundering / Terrorist Financing to Corporate Compliance for Investigation.
- Ensure appropriate use of technology and tools.
- Contribute to a positive working environment.
- Actively participate in the performance management process.
- Meet professional/personal development objectives, utilizing all available tools as applicable.
- Maintain knowledge of procedures and regulations at all times through constant review of reference materials.
- Actively participate in regular meetings and coaching sessions.
Must have: Chargeback, Fraud and Claims experience, at least 2-4 year.
Pay Rate: $18.00-22.00/hr (depending on experience)
If you are interested please submit your resume asap quoting "Claims" in the subject line.
All of those who qualify will be contacted directly so no phone calls please.
Thank you and good luck!
ROBERTSON & COMPANY LTD. is a national professional services firm providing recruitment and recruitment related services, as well as...