Robertson & Company is a leading professional services firm providing consulting and placement services to corporations, professional organizations, governments and public & private institutions.
We have a requirement for a Bilingual Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant with all of the following skill sets for one of our private sector clients:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial real estate required, including financing;
- Knowledge of real estate law and of legal procedures, statutes and regulations applicable to real estate law; specifically in the areas of land and personal property security (PPSA)
- Excellent bilingual written and verbal communication skills, Ability to work well independently and as part of a team;
- Must be proficient with Window-based computer systems, Outlook, MS Word, Excel and other relative software applications including Conveyancer and Teraview.
- Legal Assistant or Law Clerk Diploma or transferrable work experience required;
- Flexibility, good judgment and initiative;
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail;
- Strong organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
If you have the qualifications/experience listed above and are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume (with your qualifications clearly indicated) so that we may consider you.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Smith Robertson & Company Limited was established by Mr Adam Smith and Mr William Robertson in 1894. The company was incorporated in...