Robert Transport Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive
Internship (Current Employee), Boucherville, QCNovember 15, 2015
fun work place good staff and competitive pay. fast pace enviroment..
the hardest part is your days off. you cant get enough. coworkers are friendly. and the pay is great
Sadly they turn their backs on their employees, you are just a number
Sales (Former Employee), CanadaOctober 14, 2015
Pros: Some bonuses
Cons: Cannot rely on their support, salary is not great, manipulate and bully employees
After working with their organization for many years and very dedicated to the position. When fell ill for a large period of time for the first time, after months of re-cooperating upon return, was informed that now under 3 month probation along with being made demands to push me out of the company, made me feel like a 10 year old. Originally had always felt that it was a wonderful place, the salary was not the greatest but it was steady. They were put in a situation that they did not want to take any responsibility for and therefore terminated my position which they stated I did not meet the ir expectations, this after many years of being a dedicated and fully committed employee.
Productive and constant evolution environnement
Technicien Informatique Niveau (Former Employee), Boucherville, QuébecSeptember 8, 2015
Pros: Excellent working environment, lots of challenge, good social advantage, easy access
Cons: Salary is not enough for all the responsabilities we handle.
Family enterprise top 50 well managed enterprise in Canada. Big environnement ( over 4000 users ). Excellent place for challenge and gathering experience. Well managed team and flexible work time. Unbalanced between work responsability and salary. Have a lot of projects and they need you to react quick and be proactive.
Satisfactory
Operations Manager Warehousing (Current Employee), Mississauga, OntOctober 5, 2014
Stable work environment
Positive co-workers
Management is average
Toughest part of job is interacting with customers
Best part of job is co-workers
productive work advierment, friendly people, awesome boss (Ryan Smith).
general labor (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: friendly people, close too home, smoke breaks
Cons: unloading fire places but nothing else
a normal day at work there was ok i had a friend that worked with me would unload trailers together so it wasn't that bad working because we could talk and have smoke breaks and no one was bugging you while you worked but the only hard part was unloading fire places from the trailers we would get them about once a month so it wasn't bad at all but the best part was going home and sleeping obviously haha
good
Supervisor (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 17, 2013
Great place to go and learn about 3PL. management has a hidden agenga unfortunately, and there are a lot of inner politics. Not a place to stay and a harvest a career.
Working for Robert Transport
Manutentionnaire (Former Employee), Boucherville, QCSeptember 11, 2013
If you have the tenacity for long hours and heavy lifting on a daily basis, then this is the job for you! Good pay at the end of the week, good people.
No Job Security
Shunt Truck Operator (Former Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 5, 2013
Pros: sense if independense
Cons: hard work and loyalty was not rewarded
I enjoyed the work and worked very hard. Management changed and being hired through an agency meant no job security. I was forced to leave after 4 yrs with them. I was always punctual and worked my shift even when sick. The afternoon person was always late and it was expected I should cover for him. It was a busy yard and they couldn't appreciate that at the end of the day, I was tired. I was forced to quit.
I would not recommend this company as a good employer. There is no reward for loyalty, each man for himself.
I enjoyed working in my own shunt truck environment. It was good to meet other drivers, like myself.
It is shift work, so if you didn't get a day shift, it would be difficult, especially with a family.
Productive and fun place to work with free coffee or hot chocolate
Reach Truck Operator (Former Employee), Brampton, ONOctober 18, 2012
They have the biggest Reach trucks I ever operated challenging place that need more organized space for inbounds or whats received from the docks I think its a great environment to work in and if I got the chance I would work there again,I would suggest they get more of the newer reach trucks too...
Robert transport is the ultimate place to become an overall good mechanic
Diesel Technician (Current Employee), 500 RTE 112 RougemontJune 11, 2012
Pros: a chance to prove yourself worthy of overhauling engines, transmissions
Cons: poor management and your voice is never heard
Robert Transport is one of the largest transport companies in Quebec. There is no one person designated to one job. Everyone has an equal and fair chance to do everything from general maintenance to engine overhauling
salaire concurrentiel et bons avantages sociaux
conductrice de camion lourd (Former Employee), Boucherville, QCJanuary 14, 2016
Pros: salaire, camion en bon état et propre
Cons: attente sur la route
Beaucoup d'attente pour les livraisons, les chargements de retour et les douanes. Splendides paysages sur la route. Aucun contact avec les autres conducteurs , vie de solitaire.
tres bonne place et tres agreable ou travailler
Cariste (Current Employee), Boucherville, QCDecember 3, 2015
laspect le plus agreable ces que nos collegues son tres present pour de lentraide et tres gentil
agreable
manutention (Former Employee), Boucherville, QCDecember 2, 2015
Pros: repas
Cons: pas d assurence maladie
c est un travail tres discipliner et méthodique baser sur la securiter avant tout , c etais un bon établissement
compagnie a pas aller
chauffeur (Former Employee), contrecoeurSeptember 15, 2015
mon avis il ont meme pas été capable de me dire pkoi il mon mis a la porte.Autant que patrol et de resources humaine , pas fort pire experience de ma vis celle la. cette compagnie la il peux ben avoir département de recrutement a temps plein des employer a temps plein juste pour ca
environnement de travail secrétaire
Shunt Driver (Current Employee), Boucherville, QCJuly 12, 2015
écologique et fiable, belle famille, je suis tout nouveau dans l'entreprise mais je suis bien encadré
Pire expérience de travail
Cariste (Former Employee), lachineJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: paie au semaine
Cons: compagnie hypocrite qui préfère ne pas te rencontrer, te mettre dehors et engager des gars d'agence.
J'ai travaillé pendant 3 mois pour eux et à la fin de ma probation, ils m'ont mit dehors pour garder juste des gars d'agence et m'ont dit que c'était à cause de ma rapidité et des mes erreurs dans les commandes sans me donner aucune preuve. C'est une des pires compagnie pour laquelle j'ai travaillé. Je l'a déconseille à quiquonque voulant y travailler.
travail agreable
chauffeur (Current Employee), canadaDecember 3, 2014
Pros: respecter tout
Cons: me respectent
mon avis c'est ajouter en travil comme chauffeur au canada ;j'ai une experience de 20 ans de conduir pois loure et pois leger et long voyage
bonne environnement
Boucherville Qc (Former Employee), Montreal environNovember 25, 2014
Pros: heure de travail
Cons: patron
manque de respect envers le personnel ne respect pas les heures aux employé force a continuer faire le plus heures possible
Belle entreprise familiale
Répartitrice (Current Employee), Sherbrooke, QCOctober 25, 2014
Grande entreprise toujours en changement
recherche a toujours être avant gardiste
Environement de travail agreable
Chauffeur Classe I (Former Employee), BOUCHERVILLE, QCOctober 7, 2014
livraison de marchandise Québec- Ontario.
il n`y a pas de possibilité d`avancement.
Salaire non suffisant.
Le plus agréable est de rencontrer des gens différents