Working from our SE Calgary warehouse location, your busy day includes:
- Answering inbound phone/sales inquiries;
- Processing orders and customer RGA’s;
- Making appropriate product recommendations based on needs and availability;
- Preparing and following up on quotes by phone and email;
- Going above and beyond to support and assist the sales and management teams in developing and growing our Western Canada based business operations.
Qualifications and required skills
- Car and truck accessories knowledge;
- Strong communicator;
- Customer service experience;
- Call center experience;
- Bolt pattern knowledge or RVs knowledge.