Robert Half

Robert Half Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Company
Help Desk Technician Contactor (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 1, 2014
Pros: great working environment.
Cons: contract position
A typical day starts of with early morning rise and ringing phones. What I learned while working with UCBHC is creating tickets and placing them into the correct que. There was great management if there's a problem I could ask any question and receive answer in a timely manner. I work with some great co-workers that made sure I was ready to take calls – more... right out of training and always instant message my desk If I had any questions. The hardest part of the job was introducing the Nurses and Doctors to Epic a new medical system that a lot of the hospital are using now. I really enjoyed making my customer happy be resolving the solution. – less
Temp postions
Office Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 1, 2014
Here at this company i was sent to different locations to complete different work assignments such as clerical office positions.
This was a great opportunity to gain experience with different companies as well as different skill sets.
Professional and growing company, that provided lots of knowledege in the AML field, which can be migrated with everyday life scenerios.
Contractor (Former Employee), Newark, DEApril 1, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, very professional and friendly environment.
The company provided ample training, and enrichment for the job duties as an AML Analyst. Some days could be challenging, due to the type of Alerts and consistent changes of procedures. The thing I enjoyed most was having a very flexible work schedule and work day. Every staff member, including management was very warm and welcoming; always willing – more... to help if needed! – less
I enjoy help employees resolve payroll issues.
Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee), Victorvill CaliforniaMarch 31, 2014
I offer over 10 years of accounting experience, specializing in payroll, but not limited to payroll. I enjoy learning and keep up with my job skills, business/payroll laws. I enjoy interaction with managers and employees. I feel great when I resolve payroll issues and employees are happy!! I enjoy creating new reports that help managers do their job – more... better, like creating an over-time report. I also enjoy trainning managers to run their own reports.

When changing payroll systems or changing from one company name and owner to another one is always challenged to make sure all the reports,all time cards and information get transmitted to the new system. These pass few years I have been challenged to do both up grade to ADP on line system and have all our information moved. It was important that all payroll and employee information come accross to the new system. There were many hours spent learning and implimenting the new soft ware. – less
Productive and great workplace
Registration Secretary (Former Employee), Dayton, OHMarch 30, 2014
They do very well with job placements. Perhaps a job comes to an end they replace you right away.
Good work experience
STUDENT ACCOUNTS REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 30, 2014
A good company to work for when they have a position open. The working environment seemed like it wasn't work. The employees became a family unit.
This was a Temp Agency
Accounting Specialist 1 (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 30, 2014
I do not like working where I am not permanent. So I felt uncomfortable on every assignment.
That was my own personal experience.
High energy
Professional Administrative Assistant- Filing (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 29, 2014
Wonderful company. Always lending a hand when needed. Great employees with smiling faces.
Very informative place to work
Temp Assignments (Current Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILMarch 28, 2014
Arrived on time answered phones, filed.
Learned to be professional at all times.
Management well done.
Hardest part going to different place not knowing what to expect.
Learning different things
Fun, fast paced, friendly office enviroment
Office Manager (Current Employee), Columbia, MDMarch 28, 2014
Perfected time management. Constant interaction with people.
Constantly changing work from font end to the back
PC Technician / Help Desk Consultant (Former Employee), Los Angeles Ca.March 28, 2014
Pros: the fact that there is always new challenges
Cons: the turn over is kind of high
It would depend on the contract and it can range anywhere form trouble shooting to setting up work stations
productive and educational place to work
Patient service Coordinator (Former Employee), baltimore,marylandMarch 28, 2014
As a Patient Service Coordinator,I enjoy working hands on with the patients and learning to handle and manage different illnesses as I have had the same problems within my Family.
My co-workers are usually easy to work with and we learn from each other how to make most situations bareable for the patient and their Family.
Friendly staff workers who are there to help with any needs and try hard to staff jobs in your experience field.
Temporary Worker (Current Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: friendly, personable staff
Had a good experience in the assignments provided to me. Although I have not been with the staffing agency for very long, they were quick to give me job placements that fit my skill level.
Great Company but beware
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 27, 2014
I company is great when you are on an assisgnment. But the don't keep there word about calling back. They say they have you in there interest but the client is in there best interest.
Temp agency
Varied (Former Employee), Warwick, RIMarch 27, 2014
Pros: they look for long term employment
Cons: there are not enough temp positions to go around
They do try to find as much employment as they can. However, many times the jobs are not great, nor do they pay well.
Temp Job with no future
Training Analyst (Current Employee), Ramsey, NJMarch 26, 2014
It was basically what you would expect from a temp job. Full time hours. Worked in a corporate office for Konica Minolta Business Solutions. The coworkers there were great. Management was a bit of a mess. I was hoping to be able to be more analytical with the job, but that didn't work out.
No work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYMarch 26, 2014
Pros: need work
Cons: n/a
This is a temporary agency that have different account, that you have to provide a professional manner, for the Client needs, which is General Office work, some assignment may lead to a permanent job.
Productive and fast pace environment.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Hartford, CTMarch 25, 2014
A typical day at Waste Management consist of logging into my computer at my cubical, as well as, bringing up all my screens for the day. I would then start my day with logging into the phone system, preparing for my first call. While taking calls and multitasking, I eventually work my way through the day, working on problem solving issues.
I have learned – more... how to project my voice over the phone to show the caller interest and concern in the situation at hand. I have taken training classes for emails sent internally and externally throughout the company. I have learned to work and get along with others on my team. My co-workers are helpful and understanding of the concern and urgency to complete all assignments given in an timely manner. I enjoyed the ability to be able to work alone and be independent in my daily assignments. I enjoyed the atmosphere also. The hardest part of the job was the record keeping and the quotas for the end of the day. – less
Sales-y
Analyst (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: access to leadership is not yet too layered.
Cons: changing "old ways" are challenging to change.
Teamembers from different groups are fairly accessible.
Attention to the branches overshadow the attention to the backoffice.
Professional and Personable
Contracted Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 24, 2014
Office Team has always placed me in excellent jobs. Both Courtney Hardman and Kellie Mick have always been professional and personable in their communications with me.

I would recommend Office Team to anyone.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more