Robert Half
2,248 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A great opporunity to network but assignments are inconsistent.
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee), Los Angeles,CASeptember 8, 2014
Pro: You're introduced to different work environments and culture.
Con: Work assignments are inconsistent. One week, you're working a full time position and the next week you're not working at all.
Complimentary
Data Entry (Former Employee), New Haven, CTSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: helpful in finding temporary placements
Cons: not a lot of permanent positions
Office Team is a staffing agency. They have helped me find temporary work and is continuing to help me. Unfortunately, as a temporary agency, they do not have many permanent assignments.
Very good group of people to work with
Account Receivable Clerk/Cash Application (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: great group of people, they work hard for you.
Cons: i don't have any
I enjoyed working with this group of people from all areas of the metroplex. They always check with you to make sure you are happy with the place they placed you in and work hard to find you a new placement quickly if it was a temporary assignment that they placed you on.
They also get the best pay possible, and look for placement with your skills in – more... mind. – less
Great Assignment
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 7, 2014
Pros: very professional!
I have been on a temporary assignment with Accountemps for the last four months.
I have enjoyed this assignment very much, the people I worked with were great, and I loved the work.
I am looking forward to my next assignment with Accountemps.
Demonstrated ability to quickly learn organizational processes, workflows, policies and procedures of various companies
Bookkeeper (Current Employee), Hauppauge, NYSeptember 7, 2014
Learned to handle a wide range of administrative support and bookkeeping skills for various companies.
Robert Half/Accountemps are great to work for
Accounts Payables Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: truly found good working environments for me that made going to work a joy.
Cons: not being paid for company holidays because of status as a temp, no vacation earned if it takes a while to find a permanent employer.
This company has worked with me the past months to find employment and learn new skills in the business marketplace. I have found this to be invaluable in finding the right fit in the right job and appreciate all the work and encouragement I have received from all the recruiters and staff. Thank you all so much!
I am on a contract at Wells Fargo Bank via Robert Half International
Compliance Support Specialist (Current Employee), Oakland, CASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: work attire is casual, able to work own hours as long as i put in 8 hrs
Cons: disorganized, people are unfriendly
I really enjoy how busy it is and how you can work 8 hours yet STILL have a ton that needs to be done.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Hartford, CTSeptember 5, 2014
• Complex scheduling for staff and faculty candidates, including travel & reimbursements
• Organizing and facilitate, conference calls, Skype calls, phone calls and VTC's
• Updating, maintaining and creating calendars and documents in SharePoint
• Compiling and processing information for International Business Visas
• Creating, implementing and managing – more... shared calendars, employee lists, etc.
• Created and maintain floor plans | seating charts of temporary rented space
• New hire's parking, badges, pre-employment physicals and orientation
• General administrative duties; mail distribution, office supply ordering, answering phones, greeting guests, creating FedEx | UPS labels, catering orders, maintaining office equipment, etc. – less
I truly enjoyed being assigned to Ball Corporation.
Project Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 4, 2014
There was no typical day at work. The environment consistently changed because of the implementation of a new production line, but I did my best to keep everything organized in a similar pattern for the team to acclimate quickly no matter if we were in a temporary trailer or offices. I worked for an excellent group of intelligent and diverse individuals – more... that both enjoyed and were skilled at their jobs. The hardest part of the job was leaving. The most enjoyable part was never knowing what to expect when I came to work. There was always a challenge to overcome and I grew as an individual, strengthening my problem solving skills. – less
Very small cozy work place
A/P & A/R (Former Employee), Addison, TXSeptember 4, 2014
Daily tasks always changes when you walked through the door. It was not a stable environment if you preferred structure. It was always keep you on your toes. A wonderful way to be able to handle multitasking !!
work summary
General Office Clerk (Former Employee), austin texasSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: office experience
Cons: temp and did not lead to perm job.
The hardest part was shrink wrapping booklets and pamphlets I enjoyed working at the hotel to get people for their sporting event.
temp jobs
Collections & Accounts Receivables (Former Employee), Reno, NVSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: jobs hired
Cons: no benefits
completed all my assignments that they sent me to and was hired on.
A home away fro m home
Accts Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 3, 2014
Overall a great company to work for. Made me feel comfortable and used all my skills to my full potential
I enjoyed working for Accountemps
Account Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 3, 2014
Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment. Resolved an average of 550 inquiries in any given week and consistently met performance benchmarks in all areas (speed, accuracy, volume)
Handled daily deposits and journal entries, posted and edited general ledgers, and prepared month end reconciliation reports
Processed refunds and – more... prepared accounts receivable reports including documentation for audits
Processed and prepared customers monthly statements
Processed credit card and wire transfer transactions
Audited and reconciled customers accounts with bank statements
Assisted Accounting staff with maintaining revenue expense report
Created and maintained financial reports for Management staff – less
Good Company to work for
Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: like co-workers
Cons: n/a
Good Company to work for. Management and co-workers very friendly and knowledgeable.
They always kept me working.
Accounting Clerk - Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: good contracts with great pay.
Cons: when you are known as a person that can come in and fill a gap that, is how your recruiter uses your skills.
Working with a staffing company such as, I did the long-term contracts paid very well however, you could be there 6 weeks or 6 months and they always in my experience hired from within or someone who applied directly. However, it gave me an opportunity to be exposed to training I may not gotten had I not been on contract.

The hardest part was forming – more... friendships with other co-workers which, when the contract ended it, was hard to keep due to the contract changes. But it was also, the best part. – less
Producive
Customer Service Professional (Current Employee), Appleton, WISeptember 2, 2014
Cons: short breaks
I answer incoming phone calls from various businesses, take messages, provide information, and schedule appointments. Assist caller with any needs they may have.
Excellent Place
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 2, 2014
Excellent Assignments. Quite enjoyed working with them. The assignments were always appropriate.
One of the "Best" Spas I worked for.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 2, 2014
Pros: great pay! fun career!
Cons: spa closed during the recession. :(
I love my job at Seven Stones and my clients. Very busy day spa.
the staff are very friendly
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Providence, RISeptember 1, 2014
Pros: schedule
*a typical day at work = productive
*what you learned = many different jobs and duties
*management = good
*your co-workers = friendly
*the hardest part of the job = none
*the most enjoyable part of the job = wage

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more