Robert Half Employee Reviews

Extremely professional and enjoyable atmosphere.
Operational Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 August 2013
i learnt how to handle guests requests and inquiries it was a pleasure helping customers flying from all over the world. I met so many new people and delightful people who were very exceptional people who just needed some help in getting to their destinations. The team atmosphere was brilliant and the managers were always available to help me out.
Consistent work
SPECIAL PROJECT (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC20 July 2013
The Office Team in Surrey is great to work with and very supportive.
Excellent Recruiters
AP (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 June 2013
Very enjoyable recruiters to deal with & they take your wants into consideration.
Pros
People
Cons
Temp Positions
Good people, good atmosphere
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON28 February 2013
Go through and sort mail and distribute. Date stamo invoices, enter invoices, answer vendor calls, file invoices, check others coworkers batches, resolve payment issues.
Pros
work half hour later each day to have half day friday's all year
not a good place to be
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 February 2013
low pay, no proper training, pushy, poor management. only focused on sales and pushing what you could do but never stopped to recongize what you were already doing. focused on numbers. HIGH turnover, saw 5 people get fired in 6 months for NO reason
Wonderful and helpful staff
On call Administrative Office Temp (Current Employee) –  British Columbia11 February 2013
I enjoy working with Office Team, the staff work very hard to find me temporary positions that meet my needs and challenge me mentally.
The recuriting agency
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 February 2013
Need to go through the agent to find temp positions

keep on following up with the agent to get a job
Pros
can have access to big companies
Don't care about their temps
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 January 2013
They are of the attitude that they are god to you and they control your life. They don't appreciate talent when it walks through the door and make you feel little so you'll take less pay which means more money in their pocket when they still bill you out at the same rate. No values here.
They were good at finding me placements
Data Entry Clerk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, mb28 January 2013
I worked for many different businesses and learned many different computer programs. When I had an enhanced security clearance I work for a lot of government departments.
Long hours, limited training, confrontational management style
Staffing Expert (Former Employee) –  Surrey21 January 2013
If you like to work 60 hours a week in a confrontational and contentious environment then this is a good place for you. Everyone else should look elsewhere.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
long hours, difficult management
Very disappointed, they do not stand by their employees
Ex-Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 November 2012
I was at a position for over 3 weeks with great reviews then one lady came back from holidays and within 1 hour I was horrible, how can you go from great to bad in 1 hour because one person comes back from holidays, and rather than take the 3 weeks prior great results and reports, they took the side of the company, did not stand by me what so ever.

Another one I was supposed to go to for 6mnths and I even turned down another job for it, fell through because they did not keep in contact with the company in Calgary rather than the one in Toronto because the one in Calgary had already hired someone for the position, I showed up the first day of work and no one knew who I was and what I was supposed to be doing there.

Not only cost me 6mnths worth of pay but another position.

I have been working since I was 12yrs and have NEVER been fired or had a bad review.

Then they told me that they were in the business to make money, not promote that it was up to the individual to promote, I mean holy the whole reason in going to these type of companies is for them to promote you and your experiences.

I also kept telling them I am not an accountant in anyway yet they kept putting me forth for those positions and of course I was never chosen for them....cause gheesh I AM NOT AN ACCOUNTANT, then they said that was my fault...like holy again, I never said I was.

I just found that they do not stand by the people they put out there and I find that very sad, even the Gov and their issues stood by me more.

I would never recommend anyone to these people.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Frauds
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 October 2012
I would never ever recommend Robert Half/Office Team! I registered with them years ago and registered a few years ago. They have never contacted me, nor do they never return my calls for bogus jobs they post. They advertise jobs that don't exist, wasted my time by having me do hours worth of testing and then filed my file in the twilight zone. I know someone who works there and she told me that RB/OT was more focused on populating their database than actually placing people. They are known as the worst placement agency in the city of Calgary.
Pros
nothing pro about this company
Cons
they spent more time signing people up then finding jobs or people.
Working with Robert Half - Humber River Regional Hospital Foundation
Various Positions (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 October 2012
My assignment at Humber River Regional Hospital Foundation (HRRH) was through Robert Half (Office Team)

The typical day at the office started with checking of emails and taking action on them if any. Updating files on Raisers' Edge and other regular office work.

I learned taking minutes, a task which I thought was not my forte and with the help of the management and my immediate supervisor I was able to take minutes very comfortably.

My co-workers were very helpful since the day I walked into the officer. There was no time during my stay at the HRRH that i was treated like a temp..

There was no such part as the hardest part of the job as I was guided throughout my stay at HRRH

All work at the HRRH was enjoy able especially when being taught about the Raisers' Edge and the amazing parts of the program.
Fast Paced Environment
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON26 September 2012
Get to work and receive work orders from the supervisor and fill each one of them all day.
Office Team
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 September 2012
I would recommend using OfficeTeam if you are looking for a job.

However; They are a little slow at placing you and they do not pay very well.
Temporary assignments
Office Assistant. (Former Employee) –  Vancouver11 September 2012
I was employed to work on various temporary office assignments which included everything from taking calls, to typing up legal correspondence for one particular client.
Pros
it was varied and interesting to be exposed to several types of office environments.
Cons
no security.
Temporary placements to differing office positions.
Temporary Positions (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 September 2012
The most enjoyable part of a temporary agency was that it got me back into the work force after my husband passed. I really needed to leave my home and forcus on something other than my loss.

Most of the co-workers were easy to be around since my position was mainly to assist where necessary and I was not in a position to give any of them competition.

Managers were extremely amicable.
Pros
social contact
Overall nice
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto5 September 2012
Helpful customer service but limited position in Waterloo
Contract was interesting
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 August 2012
The job was interesting and it was fast paced environment: alot of invoices.
Excellent company.
Administrative Assistant/Reception (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC23 August 2012
The company met their clients' and employees needs professionally and efficiently.