Robert Half

Robert Half Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
staffing agency
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 20, 2012
Robert Half helped me land my first job in Canada when I came here in 2005.
Review
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioAugust 8, 2012
Pros: new places to work everyday
Cons: no job consistency
Working for different industries and being forced to learn to adapt to changing environments. Practicing administrative skills constantly and always gaining further experience. Always improving one's self.
Records clerk
Filing Clerk (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJuly 16, 2012
Cons: flexible.
very friendly and helpful staff. Try their best to find you a job.
Work to get temp worker jobs in a tough market
Temp worker (Current Employee), Surrey, BCJune 15, 2012
Office team try to do their best for both their temp workers and the agencies they send them to. They work at the worker and office they are going to are a good fit.
An opportuniy to make you yourself.
Commission Auditor - Walton International (Former Employee), calgaryMay 28, 2012
Pros: exposure to big companies
Cons: low salaries
It is a client oriented company where managers and staff forget that candidates are as important for the business as their clients.

In my experience managers were disorganized, I received a complaining call because I was supposed to show up in a client's office when I never received the assignment and I got the notice after I stop the person on the – more... phone and I aware her about what happened.
When I was finishing my assignment just about to start my maternity leave I received another call asking me if I was willing to change job and start in a full time position right away. – less
temp agency
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 18, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: not always stable
This was a temp agency i worked through, it was good to find jobs
You'll be insulted by Robert Half
Nothing for months (Former Employee), MississaugaMay 9, 2012
Pros: umm.....none
Cons: no actual full-time career opportunities
If you have experience and an education in your IT field, and you do your research and due diligence and apply for a job that your qualified for.....expect them to downplay your qualifications and experience and ask you to ignore that career opportunity (which would be a perfect fit not only for you, but for the employer looking for that qualified individual – more... as well) and take a low paying contract position instead. – less
I love working here and staff are more helpull for all i need
DATA ENTRY (Current Employee), Winnipeg, Manitoba, CanadaMarch 30, 2012
Staff are friendly and professional in so many way.
Their keeping me uptoday what going on and what available for me. The on line training are more helpull for me.
Accounts Payable (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 11, 2012
Pros: able to get experience
Cons: contracted positions
Accountemps was able to find me positions based on my qualifications and with really good companies.
Fun place to work. Flexibility.
Various clerical positions. (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioJanuary 4, 2012
Pros: flexible work hours.
Enjoy working temporary to balance work and home life. Companies where I am placed are excellent work places and close to home.
Temporary Representative
File Clerk/Office Assistant (Former Employee), Newark,deSeptember 15, 2014
A typical day a work would be based on the office job you are sent to. I always enjoyed the chance to go to a new office and learn new things.
Professional Establishment
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Tinley Park, ILSeptember 15, 2014
Gave me the experience I needed to further my career. Learned alot about the inside track and dos and donts of medical billing.
Tries to find new placement fast
Project Administrator/Contract Administrator (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: don't have any
Everyone at Office Team are great to work with. During my assignment I met a lot of great people and got to fly to Dallas Texas for their Christmas Party, was really a good time.
Tempt agency
Temp (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 15, 2014
Office Team is an employment agency which often assigned me to front desk reception or dispatcher positions when available. Responsibilities varied from job to job.
Background work not done on client...
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 15, 2014
Cons: cfo was not very truthful - manipulative and unprofessional!
I was hired as a "temp to hire" for a non-profit, via Office Team/Robert Half. I was advised that they did not have any employees on staff who were bilingual and that I would be a great asset to fill a vacant position. When I arrived at the job site, it was a SURPRISE to the current and bilingual employee who had the position, that she was being replaced! – more... It was a hostile take over, and we (the temps) were put into an uncomfortable position. I in no way wanted to be associated with such a dishonest company! If they did that to their loyal employees who had been there 7+ years or more, they would have done it to me. I relinquished my position and the Office Team/Robert Half recruiter was so unprofessional! If she would have done her job and found out the background information on the company, then it would have been a nice temp position, but unfortunately, it turned into a nightmare! Not very professional Office Team! :( – less
Great experience builder
Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Gurnee, ILSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: new experiences
Cons: having to move on.
I was right out of college and I was never treated like I was under qualified due to this.

I took any opportunity they sent my way and learned many different aspects of accounts payable and bookkeeping.
Job was cool, but I was just a temp
Accounting Assistant/ Clerical (Former Employee), Bridgeport, CTSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: work hours out at 4
Cons: pay
I've meet some pretty good people at this job who I am still friends with today but since I was a temp employee, you didn't get treaty fairly at all. They will have parties right in front of you but you were never invited. You got invited to eat the left overs. Keep in mind this was a job through Robert Half not Robert Half itself. They were great the – more... job I was assigned wasn't. – less
Good starting temp job
Accountant Lansing School District (Former Employee), Lansing, MISeptember 12, 2014
Good starting temp job and a lot of choices. I would at a local school district in the accounting office.
Friendly Environment
Temp Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Midland, TXSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: good jobs
Cons: paying me half of what they charge the company for me to work in.
*Average, lots of work keeps you busy
*Learn a lot of new things
Professional and Friendly
Wells Fargo - Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNSeptember 11, 2014
All employees are professional and welcoming. They are very good at discovering your strengths and matching your preferences with the positions they have available. They are organized and seem to genuinely care about the people they work with.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more