Robert Half Employee Reviews in Canada

Productive and exposure to various industries
Accounting Consultant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABFebruary 4, 2014
Was able to design and create a working multi-tasking ability specially that there are two companies that I am working on. Each company has its own peculiar operation in dealing with vendors and customers, two different purchasing system and two distinct chart of accounts.

I have high regards with management personnel of this two companies, they have interlocking functions yet they were able to function as one.

My co-workers are great and gives each and everyone the support needed to met our objective.

Conflict of ideas could not be avoided in any organization but it eventually resulted in a healthy resolution making it enjoyable and knowledge-gaining experience.
Great work opporunities with varied Accounting roles and projects
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 18, 2014
In my role as an Accounting Clerk at Robert Half Finance and Accounting, I primarily worked on a long-term work assignment at Amovo Workplace Environments after which I had the opportunity to transfer to Amovo Inc. on a full time basis.

In my role as an Accounting Clerk, I had performed successful creations of quotes as per client design approval and converted these quotes into purchase orders to be transmitted electronically to vendors.

I have meticulously verified product details on purchase orders by cross checking vendor product acknowledgements with the generated sales orders. Subsequently reported major discrepancies to vendors. Subsequently, coordinated shipment information between sales and production ensuring adherence to deadlines on major client projects namely various Ministries and law firms

In addition, I have Independently managed company payables, receivables, supplies and overall cash flow for daily operating activities.
Pros
varied work assignments
Cons
salary/benefits
Great work experience
Temporary Contract to CMHA Durham (Former Employee) –  Durham Region, ONJanuary 15, 2014
Was a great working experience, but contract ended and nothing followed up.
acheives my goals in long term
data entry (Former Employee) –  edmontonDecember 17, 2013
- happy and busy day
- Good Communication, team work and computer skills
- My co-workers should be friendly and reliable
- Nothing hard for me because I can handle everything in my job.
- Enjoy with my co-workers
Excellent Recruiters
Staffing Sales Support (Current Employee) –  MississaugaDecember 9, 2013
Great company to work for, learned a lot and had lots of fun at the same time!
Professional and Educaitonal Work Place
Recruiter/ Financial Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONNovember 19, 2013
Ottawa's branch possesses some of the most skilled and respected recruiters and staffing consultants in the industry.

Hard working, extremely knowledgeable and well put together staff who dwells upon success and aiding those around them.
Full time work on short notice
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBNovember 18, 2013
Robert Half is a temporary staffing agency that connected me to a couple positions in Winnipeg before going on maternity leave. Now that I'm getting ready to go back to work, they've agreed to connect me to employers in Edmonton. It is exciting to meet people at various companies and do different kinds of work, but it would be better to have more job security in the long run.
lack of accountability
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCNovember 11, 2013
there are great people at Robert Half in administration and in non-competing departments (and other offices) but there is a serious lack of integrity among co-workers that I had the unfortunate luck to collaborate with. I would not risk my reputation as that become more evident. I value the people that count on me for a job and trust me not to mislead them or use them as pawns.
Pros
opportunties
Cons
culture
Terrible Experience with Accountemps
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  VaughanOctober 24, 2013
NO guarantee.......this will go FT....the recruiters tell you it may go FT..not the case. I was tired of this....Contract...Temp work... FT is what I want...
Fun place to work
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONOctober 19, 2013
First time working for an agency of this type, Professional and courteous staff, willing to always help when there is a problem.
Pros
fun and interesting people
Cons
pay role issues from their head office in califoniia
Not a good agency
temp (Former Employee) –  downtownSeptember 16, 2013
This company only cares about their commission...they dont look after you ...I had a bad experience with this agency and they will only look after you if you are working as a temp for them..can you imagine they get paid by the company for $30 per hour and you only get $15 per hour ...and you dont even get paid for civic holidays ...accounttemps and robert half are rip off company!!!
gap stigma
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto ON.September 13, 2013
If you're a job seeker with gaps mainly by a few years, they'll question you about it and decide if you're a good enough worker to partake in jobs through Officeteam. Caution, they don't always make the right choice.
Pros
decent agency
Cons
stigma and decisive
Can say yes or no to jobs
Temp Work (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABSeptember 11, 2013
Contract work

Filing, creating spreadsheets, data entry. SAP accounts payable department at FortisBC
Pros
pick own jobs
Cons
not always working
Flexibility to work when I want
RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  North York, ONSeptember 5, 2013
I appreciate the work/life balance. I really enjoy meeting new people and learning about companies and their values. Co-workers are usually happy to help you settle in and familiarize you with the position. A typical day at work is often filled with new things to do. If it is long term assignment that I really felt comfortable doing the hardest part is leaving. The most enjoyable part of a position is being asked to return.
Pros
learning new skills, online training to upgrade my skills
Cons
work varies and sometimes there's nothing availablei
Good place to work for temporary employment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABAugust 29, 2013
This was a good place to be if you're in between jobs or want short term office employment. It was a good stepping stone into office work for me.
quick
Service Coordination / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  downtownAugust 21, 2013
Nice people, quick at finding jobs, just too much short contracts.
Excellent
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ONAugust 19, 2013
I enjoyed working with The Halton Healthcare Services. I worked 8:30am to 5pm everyday.

I gained work experience in the operations of Medical Administration.

The Management team was great and all the co-workers were also great.

I enjoyed all aspect of the job.
Extremely professional and enjoyable atmosphere.
Operational Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONAugust 12, 2013
i learnt how to handle guests requests and inquiries it was a pleasure helping customers flying from all over the world. I met so many new people and delightful people who were very exceptional people who just needed some help in getting to their destinations. The team atmosphere was brilliant and the managers were always available to help me out.
Consistent work
SPECIAL PROJECT (Current Employee) –  Delta, BCJuly 20, 2013
The Office Team in Surrey is great to work with and very supportive.
Excellent Recruiters
AP (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJune 16, 2013
Very enjoyable recruiters to deal with & they take your wants into consideration.
Pros
people
Cons
temp positions