Robert Half

Robert Half Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
lack of accountability
Recruiter (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 11, 2013
Pros: opportunties
Cons: culture
there are great people at Robert Half in administration and in non-competing departments (and other offices) but there is a serious lack of integrity among co-workers that I had the unfortunate luck to collaborate with. I would not risk my reputation as that become more evident. I value the people that count on me for a job and trust me not to mislead them or use them as pawns.
Terrible Experience with Accountemps
Accounts Payable (Former Employee), VaughanOctober 24, 2013
NO guarantee.......this will go FT....the recruiters tell you it may go FT..not the case. I was tired of this....Contract...Temp work... FT is what I want...
Fun place to work
Data Entry (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 19, 2013
Pros: fun and interesting people
Cons: pay role issues from their head office in califoniia
First time working for an agency of this type, Professional and courteous staff, willing to always help when there is a problem.
Not a good agency
temp (Former Employee), downtownSeptember 16, 2013
This company only cares about their commission...they dont look after you ...I had a bad experience with this agency and they will only look after you if you are working as a temp for them..can you imagine they get paid by the company for $30 per hour and you only get $15 per hour ...and you dont even get paid for civic holidays ...accounttemps and robert half are rip off company!!!
gap stigma
Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto ON.September 13, 2013
Pros: decent agency
Cons: stigma and decisive
If you're a job seeker with gaps mainly by a few years, they'll question you about it and decide if you're a good enough worker to partake in jobs through Officeteam. Caution, they don't always make the right choice.
Can say yes or no to jobs
Temp Work (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: pick own jobs
Cons: not always working
Contract work

Filing, creating spreadsheets, data entry. SAP accounts payable department at FortisBC
Flexibility to work when I want
RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee), North York, ONSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: learning new skills, online training to upgrade my skills
Cons: work varies and sometimes there's nothing availablei
I appreciate the work/life balance. I really enjoy meeting new people and learning about companies and their values. Co-workers are usually happy to help you settle in and familiarize you with the position. A typical day at work is often filled with new things to do. If it is long term assignment that I really felt comfortable doing the hardest part is leaving. The most enjoyable part of a position is being asked to return.
Good place to work for temporary employment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 29, 2013
This was a good place to be if you're in between jobs or want short term office employment. It was a good stepping stone into office work for me.
quick
Service Coordination / Receptionist (Former Employee), downtownAugust 21, 2013
Nice people, quick at finding jobs, just too much short contracts.
Excellent
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Oakville, ONAugust 19, 2013
I enjoyed working with The Halton Healthcare Services. I worked 8:30am to 5pm everyday.

I gained work experience in the operations of Medical Administration.

The Management team was great and all the co-workers were also great.

I enjoyed all aspect of the job.
Extremely professional and enjoyable atmosphere.
Operational Service Representative (Current Employee), Brampton, ONAugust 12, 2013
i learnt how to handle guests requests and inquiries it was a pleasure helping customers flying from all over the world. I met so many new people and delightful people who were very exceptional people who just needed some help in getting to their destinations. The team atmosphere was brilliant and the managers were always available to help me out.
Consistent work
SPECIAL PROJECT (Current Employee), Delta, BCJuly 20, 2013
The Office Team in Surrey is great to work with and very supportive.
Excellent Recruiters
AP (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 16, 2013
Pros: people
Cons: temp positions
Very enjoyable recruiters to deal with & they take your wants into consideration.
Good people, good atmosphere
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), Kitchener, ONFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: work half hour later each day to have half day friday's all year
Go through and sort mail and distribute. Date stamo invoices, enter invoices, answer vendor calls, file invoices, check others coworkers batches, resolve payment issues.
not a good place to be
Staffing Manager (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 25, 2013
low pay, no proper training, pushy, poor management. only focused on sales and pushing what you could do but never stopped to recongize what you were already doing. focused on numbers. HIGH turnover, saw 5 people get fired in 6 months for NO reason
Wonderful and helpful staff
On call Administrative Office Temp (Current Employee), British ColumbiaFebruary 11, 2013
I enjoy working with Office Team, the staff work very hard to find me temporary positions that meet my needs and challenge me mentally.
The recuriting agency
Accountant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: can have access to big companies
Need to go through the agent to find temp positions

keep on following up with the agent to get a job
Don't care about their temps
Various Positions (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 31, 2013
They are of the attitude that they are god to you and they control your life. They don't appreciate talent when it walks through the door and make you feel little so you'll take less pay which means more money in their pocket when they still bill you out at the same rate. No values here.
They were good at finding me placements
Data Entry Clerk Specialist (Former Employee), Winnipeg, mbJanuary 28, 2013
I worked for many different businesses and learned many different computer programs. When I had an enhanced security clearance I work for a lot of government departments.
Long hours, limited training, confrontational management style
Staffing Expert (Former Employee), SurreyJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: decent pay
Cons: long hours, difficult management
If you like to work 60 hours a week in a confrontational and contentious environment then this is a good place for you. Everyone else should look elsewhere.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more