Robert Half Employee Reviews

Good work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 September 2016
I enjoyed working at Robert Half (Office Team). It is a fast-paced work environment and great people. They were very helpful.
good place to work for
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 August 2016
This is a job placement agency, different experiences, hardest part is getting use to your co workers and the position and it being only a term position
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
not permanent
Good for managing work life balance
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Various locations around Winnipeg4 June 2016
A typical work day involved fulfilling contracts for the companies clients in administrative or accounting work. I enjoyed this type of work because I could take off as much time as I needed when I needed it. This suited me during the past year when dealing with family issues.
Pros
Flexible work terms.
Cons
You don't get paid if you aren't out on contract.
great company
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 May 2016
great company to work for. alot of marketing and training tools to set you up and hit the marketplace.Grow client and candidate network.
Nice Cia
IT Technician (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 May 2016
Professional, nice opportunities, good partners. I worked in some good projects and I always showed my skills. I am able to require my needs
Pros
good support
Cons
few projects
Excellent company, well structured. Solid employment, reputable clients
Forensic Accounting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON8 May 2016
Excellent company, well organized, fabulous support structure, ensures employees have excellent clientele. Excellent pay scale with reputable clients.
Great temporary job agency!
RECEPTIONIST/ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 April 2016
I spent time working at Robert Half through OfficeTeam when I took a year off from university and had a great experience with them. There isn't really a "typical day" because you are often at one office for a day and another the next. But, in my experience I primarily worked in offices as an assistant or receptionist. These gigs were anywhere from 1 day to 2 months long and the pay was okay, typically $14-16/hour, but in some cases I recieved over-time pay which was great. They also pay you every week which is something I liked! If the recuiter calls you with a job that you are not interested in, they are typically fine with you turning it down (I did this for some opportunities that were only for a day) so it has flexibility. Overall, I would reccommend OfficeTeam to anyone who is in between jobs and wants to gain administrative experience!
Pros
flexibile hours
Cons
can be hard to adjust to new environments quickly
Great training and exceptional colleagues
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 February 2016
Calls in the morning meetings in the afternoon. Learned to conduct professional meetings and make cold-calls. Great mentoring but miscommunication from top to bottom of organization. Fantastic colleagues. Soliciting and filling jobs is challenging, very competitive and saturated market. Working together with colleague was very enjoyable.
Pros
Vacation and Benefits, training
Cons
Difficult market
ok
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 February 2016
grat people would work there again decent team by lol why am i doing this review i need a job stop mas loun this is ridiculous.indeed is annoying lool
Amazing Agency
Assorted Sales Positions (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2016
An excellent placement agency.
Upper class and intuitive with an amazing team behind them.
Hard working and an established business.
Fun Place top work
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 January 2016
I was a temp worker for this company for a about one year. In that time I work with different companies working administrative and data enter roles through out the city of Toronto. This was a stepping stone for my Administrative duties into Scotiabank.
They gave me a lot of opportunity to learn on contract basis and with our them I would not have some of the skills that I have today.
Pros
Learning different ways companies run
Cons
Not being a stable Job
No assigned work!
graphic designer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 December 2015
The recruiter don't seems like actively finding me a job. Even if I already signed the contract last month. Just lose my hope in agencies. WORST EVER!
Pros
Cons
Worst agency! Don't try it!!
Great opportunity and a great place to move forward in the business.
Administrative Assistance (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON23 December 2015
To scan all the files upload in the system and verify the information, opening mail, recording the cheques and mailing out accordingly,answering the phones, upload information onto BOB Net and MJ system and assist where's needed.
Overworked & Underpaid
Office Manager & Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 December 2015
Overworked, underpaid, recruiters that don't care....dare I say typical? If you've ever worked for RH then you know. They employ you but take half of your pay cheque - hence the name.
Productive and fun
Web developer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB30 November 2015
Management was very helpful.Thee most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues to get crowded and learning from them .
Contractor
Payroll Analyst/Corporate Time Keeper (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 November 2015
Great company to work for. Always have perfect positions available and variety based on your income needs. Recruiters are always available for their clients and staff.
Fun and friendly workplace,
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 November 2015
Was placed with a few interesting employers. Enjoyed working with all the staff at Robert Half. Was fast-paced and very outgoing. I definitely would recommend working with this company.
Are very supportive of their candidates professional goals.
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 November 2015
Always manage to have work for Candidates that align with professional career goals. Great people to work with. First assignment I received turned into a permanent position.
Fast paced, high pressure, but great work life balance.
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 November 2015
I enjoyed the position and the people I worked with. I learned a ton from this company. Management was supportive and let us have enough free reign to get our jobs done. I found compensation a little low and didn't agree with some of the strategic decisions that the management took.

Overall good place to work if you enjoy metric based work.
Good company to work for
Junior accountant/bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 November 2015
Good company to work for, learned lots from working here, learned how to prepare journal entries, accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchase invoices/sales invoices, prepare cashflow budgets, closing entries.