Robert Half Employee Reviews

Poor
Staffing Manager (Recruiter) (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 December 2017
Terrible place, not worth the time, way too much office politics. working for this company has nothing to do with the actual job, only how much of a snake you can be. Extremely high turnover ratio, terrible example of a good company.
Hard to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 November 2017
Its hard to talk to someone at the company when you have questions. They passed me to 3 different agents so I never knew who was my contact person for this company when I had questions or if there was a pay discrepancy.
Great Place to Work
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 November 2017
Terrific staff at a company that maintains professionalism, an open line of communication with its clients and workers. Provided you do your job they will constantly look out for you and follow up with every new position.
Pros
Competitive pay, great team
Cons
Distance of some positions
environnement agréable et de beaux défits
SUPERVISEURE À LA PAIE ET AVANTAGES SOCIAUX (Current Employee) –  Côte-Saint-Luc, QC18 November 2017
superviser le travail et les employés à la production de la paye
s'assurer du suivi des courriels et des demandes envoyés au département de la paye.
résoudre le problème du système de paye
j'ai appris le processus du système de paye ADP
le management est bien établi et exercé
la culture du lieu de travail très bien adaptée
l'aspect le plus difficile de votre poste est le voyagement
l'aspect le plus agréable de mon poste est l'environnement, les collègues de travail sont hypers respectueux et forme une bel équipe.
Pros
heures flexibles
Cons
emploi temporaire
Good management team
Sales Invoicing/Billing (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 November 2017
Recruiters are friendly and they have good assignments in reputed companies. Work opportunities are abundant but they specifically require Canadian Experience and hence not good for immigrants who don't have Canadian experience.
Temp Agency
Management Accountant - (Maternity Cover Contract) (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 September 2017
It was ok.... but who really wants to work for a temp agency. Ok if you are desperate for work and are here on limited work permits etc, but otherwise not a good long term solution
Awesome
AP Representative, Stericycle (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 September 2017
I have worked and made them happy. I will love to work with them again after this tenure is done. Thank you for appreciating our hard work. Thank you for everything.
Provides a wide scope of accounting experiences
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Varied21 August 2017
A typical day working varies in relation to what company your are working for
Provides opportunity to learn all aspect of the accounting industry
Management is very respectful understanding & friendly
Pros
school advancement opportunities
Cons
Term employment
Good Experience
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 August 2017
Good experience in the Administrative Assistant role. would recommend to any one that wants a temporary role in Calgary. Hard to find jobs at this time of the economy though. Not many opportunities .
Great organization to assist with career
Administration/Clerical (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 August 2017
They have been around a very long time and provide many opportunities for people looking to change careers or advance their skill set.

Was able to work in many different offices in my short time with the agency.
Pros
Established Organization
management was terrible
Data Entry/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON26 July 2017
I found that they gave the run around and would never give a straight answer. Would say they are interested but would never get a call back for many assignments. Needless to say, I no longer have anything to do with them
Pros
there are none
Cons
place is terrible
Friendly staff that were very helpful
Customer Service Representative/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC25 July 2017
My recruiter helped place me in jobs that I really enjoyed. She made an honest effort to get to know me, my personality, and where I would thrive the most. She made sure that there wasn't too long of a gap between my contract positions.
Pros
The different contract positions allowed opportunities for relationship building
The best temp. group
Accounts Payable and Recievable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 July 2017
They always match you up with a job that is suited to you even if you are looking for full time or part time employment. They treat you with respect and help you all they can.
Administrative
Administrative - OFFICE TEAM/ROBERT HALF (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON14 June 2017
I was thankful for the many jobs that Robert Half assigned to me but unfortunately the pay was too low. The staff was helpful and were easily available.
Pros
Great locations
Cons
The pay
Help you develop your career
HUMAN RESOURCES TEMP (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 May 2017
RH works with you to help you develop your career. They were able to help me find my dream job. If you have the opportunity, I'd suggest working with them.
compagnie très structurée
Directeur de projets financiers (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 March 2017
méthodes de travail très structurées. Travail suivi de près par la direction en fonction des activités enregistrées dans le CRM. Pression constante de performance, environnement très dynamique. Bon programme de formation continu
Pros
Bonne notoriété dans le domaine de la finance
Cons
Direction très rapide pour couper des postes en période creuse
Working on mandates
Accountant (Former Employee) –  St- Laurent, QC1 March 2017
I really enjoyed working on mandates. New challenges and meeting new colleagues. I adapt easily to new environment and it was amazing to learn so much. I decided after a while to go back to a permanent position as there was a lack of mandates at that time in my field.
Pros
New challenges and learning different procedures
Great recruiters
Accounting Contractor (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 February 2017
I was interviewed by three Directors in one day and got a job within 2 weeks. Very friendly and detailed oriented team. Although I did not get the job I wanted at first, I did get my first experience as an employee in Canada through RobertHalf.
Pretty much worst environment I've been in
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Calgary1 February 2017
Was fired because I came in 5 minutes late 3 times.
Best accounts go to preferred people, not spread around fairly.
No training
Bring in 5 job seekers a day. Why? Not to help them find a job, but to find out where they're interviewing all so you can go and do a end run around and put in your own people. Ethical? Hardly!
Not allowed to make a permanent placement (project/consulting only)
Mark ups of 75% (plus a dollar!). Brutal when your competition has mark ups of 50% and lower.
Pros
Can't recall any
Cons
Favortism
Very Supportive
TEMPORARY ADMIN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 January 2017
Working as a temp throughRobert Half allowed me to have a good work/life balance. IThey helped me find a full time job for the past year which was a godsend, especially in this downturn

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.