- 5+ years in progressively senior web development or programmer roles.
- Minimum 3 years of experience using a variety of open-source platforms.
- Experience with large scale and high performance web applications using PHP, Java, Ajax or other leading edge tools.
- Some experience with Ruby on Rails (We are migrating an existing web application)
- Experience building and using XML-based API’s for applications.
- Some SQL and database development experience, preferable in MySQL or similar open-source database.
- Experience working with a variety of web browsers, operating systems and servers including Linux/Apache.
- Experience with building web services.
- Ability to provide programming documentation based on internal standards.
- Experience in the entire software development lifecycle, from requirements to support.
- Experience providing technical expertise in areas of web architecture and implementation
- Experience with mobile web development and app development, specifically for iPhones would be preferable.
- Proven experience providing exceptional customer service to internal clients.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Send your resume to Colin.Wang @ rht.com, let's talk !!
Indeed - 7 months ago