Select QA test cases and adapt them to be used as UAT test cases.
Participate in test cases Review and/or Test Results documentation
Experience in Manual testing, Documentation and people management with a Team Leading capacity.
The UAT Lead is accountable for supporting the UAT management and control of projects by acting in various roles such as UAT coordinator, and UAT tester administrator on small to large projects. Under the direction of a Product Manager, the UAT Lead acts principally in the areas of UAT Planning, UAT Monitoring and Control, and Integrated Project Management.
Act as the point of escalation on administrative matters and operating requirements. Analyze and resolve more complex issues efficiently and effectively in accordance with Bank and industry standards. Recommend/implement process and project improvements. _________________________________________________________________________________
- Support the product managers and/or project managers to ensure effective project management and controls by performing activities such as reporting, monitoring and administration.
- Assist in the planning, preparation, and maintenance of project team schedules, documents work plan updates, maintains project issues logs and databases, estimates activity duration and risks. Escalate early warning signs and deviations from the plan to the project manager.
- Assist in monitoring project costs, forecasts and updating the project plans
- Participate in the development of project documentation drafts and updates, as well as creates and consolidate project reports, in order to monitor and control project management processes and project deliverables.
- Recommend changes to project planning, monitoring and control processes as necessary to facilitate project delivery
- Maintain Project/Program repository
- Track resources across different job disciplines, ensure appropriate security controls are in place for staff joining and/or leaving the project
- Track and monitor action items, issues, and risks
- Assist in the daily management of vendor relations in order to maintain good working relationships
- Provides managerial leadership to employees, which includes assigning tasks or work, holding regular two-way meetings, setting context, providing feedback on performance evaluations, mentoring, and coaching, in order to create and maintain a high-performing team
- Perform various project administration tasks, including coordinating meetings, taking meeting minutes, forwarding communication releases, and performing maintenance of project tracking logs (i.e., issues, change control, etc.) in order to satisfy project management processes
- Escalate issues (i.e.- resource capacity, availability) to the Senior Project Manager/Product Manager based on project priorities
- Recommend changes to project costs and forecasts based on data accessed through project tracking
- Identify and prepare requests required for changes to systems and/or processes
- Investigate project systems/process-related problems/inquiries and recommend solutions
- Assist Product Managers for various initiatives
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- University degree/college diploma, preferably in business or technology
- 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Good knowledge of the systems development life cycle, and associated methodology as exhibited by 1-2 years experience of direct experience as a team leader in a systems development environment
- Proficiency in the use of standard tools (e.g. MS Office) and methodologies