We like to think of ourselves as authentic, innovative, and brave. We value creativity, courage, and innovation, and these qualities have helped us become Canada's leading provider of talk, text, and data for travel in the US.
Roam Mobility is looking for energetic customer-focused people to join our Care Team based in Richmond, BC. If you enjoy helping others, are tech savvy and like the idea of being a part of something new and exciting, this may be the place for you.
- Provide outstanding service by handling inbound calls from new/existing customers including general inquiries, troubleshooting and sales
- Answer customer emails and tickets
- Make outgoing calls to support new/existing Roam Mobility re-sellers
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Being fluent in French is an asset (written/verbal)
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service role
- 1-2 years experience in the telecommunications industry
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with an enthusiastic personality
- Strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- Possess strong writing skills
- Be able to type 40 WPM
- Ability to adapt quickly, communicate effectively and work under pressure
- Overall positive attitude!
- Hourly compensation is $15/hour
- Availability of extended health benefits after probation
About Roam Mobility:Based in Vancouver, Canada, Roam Mobility is a telecommunications provider focused on delivering innovative, affordable...