Roadhouse Interactive is growing our Quality Assurance team. We are currently looking for testers to join us on a short term basis. QA Testers perform a vital role as the first line of defence, reporting on usability, playability and identifying areas of the game which could be improved. Testers are responsible for assuring quality in the final product and for finding issues in a product before it goes public.
- Identify software defects, run test cases and verify fixes
- Help build a test plan that ensures complete testing coverage for our games
- Effectively communicate the status of the project to management and the development team
- Help manage the project database; ensuring high quality on bug entry, timely response on requests for more information, and proper bug flow
- Proactively gather feedback from clients and monitor customer satisfaction
- Perform risk analysis and escalate issues to QA management team when necessary
- Able to test in fast-paced environment with both long and short development cycles
- Participate in review of requirements and designs
- Able to work with designer/producer/engineer to participate in defining testing risks
- Able to support live rapid deployment online service
- 1+ years of relevant QA experience, testing at least 1 title through development, launch and live operations, preference given to mobile games
- Knowledge of software development process, software testing and software QA processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across multiple audiences
- Resourceful, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Manage multi-tasking across several projects
- Interact professionally with team members
- Deliver and receive performance feedback in a mature manner
Interested in the opportunity? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply using the online form on our website: http://www.roadhouseinteractive.com/qa-tester/. In addition to your resume and cover letter, tell us how you would manage a critical bug from discovery to resolution two days before launch on a major project.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Roadhouse Interactive is a Vancouver based end-to-end solution provider for the next generation of browser, social, and mobile games....