The RO-EL Group is a family business that has been around for 65 years. Being a very successful player in the promotional industry we are looking for a Super agent for our newly created call-center. See below the more details about the position.
Salary: $30,000 - $36,000
Key Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to)
- Actively listen to customers and offer them solutions (products and services) which cater to their needs.
- Communicate via inbound and outbound telephone calls with consumers.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Take responsibility to resolve issues from beginning to end.
- Manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Communicate on the availability of product and progress of existing orders.
- Develop and close strategic revenue opportunities.
- Closely monitor product supply and ensure that products are not out of stock.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.’
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a customer service role, preferably in a "client contact center" environment.
- Listening skills, tact and ability to work in a team.
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong Customer Service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Inside sales or account management experience an asset
Indeed - 7 months ago
More than 65 years of success
You’ve certainly experienced the frustration and uncertainty of shopping for a new car, a TV or a...