CIBC is seeking Mortgage Advisors to expand its Canada wide mortgage client base.
Successful candidates will not need a Mortgage Broker’s licence, will work independently from home, and have a strong prospecting ability. Full training provided.
100% commission with a potential guaranteed 12 month $30,000 draw compensation structure. Eligible to participate in CIBC’s Flexible Benefit Program.
What We’re Looking For
- Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC’s values of trust, team work, and accountability
- Must have previous professional experience in either a retail branch, mortgage, or a commissioned sales environment
- Candidates must have strong prospecting ability and a proven track record of working successfully to achieve sales results
- Must have well developed time management skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Must be available to meet clients at times that are convenient for them (i.e. in their home or at their office)
- Must have well developed verbal and written communication skills
- 100% commission (with a potential guaranteed 12 month draw compensation structure)
- Eligible to participate in CIBC’s Flexible Benefit Program
- Our compensation package includes trailer fees, volume bonus, and commissions on CIBC Mortgage Life Insurance and Mortgage Disability Insurance sales
- This role operates within a home office environment with the provision of a CIBC laptop and 1-800 phone number
- As an employee of CIBC, the incumbent must comply with all applicable CIBC and Line of Business policies, guidelines and controls
- The incumbent will be personally responsible for compliance with all CIBC regulatory training and governance programs
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends if required (Saturday & Sundays)
To be considered for an interview, please email us, or give our office a call today!
RnB Consulting Services
Indeed - 24 months ago