Riverbed Technology

Riverbed Technology Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great atmosphere and fast pace work environment
Marketing Intern (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 15, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Worked as an intern helping with clerical data entry, filing and creating excel spreadsheets etc.
Fun, flexible culture but lack of rewards/incentives
MARKETING MANAGER (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 14, 2014
Riverbed is a strong company and growing market leader. There is a lot to learn in the environment with some great people. Downside is that they would rather lose good employees than do little things, like salary increases or bonuses, to keep them. Lack of value in their employees.
A a great place to work!
Employee Services (Current Employee), CaliforniaAugust 19, 2013
Pros: business casual attire, catered lunches, offsite activities
Cons: salary disparities, horizontal career growth
Riverbed is a great place to work because of the great people that work here, and for the casual, fast-paced environment fostered by the company.
Efficient, fun work environment, great team atmosphere
Contract Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 5, 2013
I have had a wonderful time working at Riverbed Technology. Between the efficient, productive professional attitude throughout the office and all of the kind, hard-working people I've interacted with during my time here, I have loved coming into work every single day. I interact daily with clients and potential customers, and work to maintain customer – more... confidence in our extensive line of technology products and services. I love working with others, and I have a fantastic eye for design and detail, and though Riverbed has offered me some opportunities to develop these skills, I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to progress in my professional career. – less
Tools Intern (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 19, 2013
Values your ideas.
Great people to work with.
Have got an awesome game room.
Enjoyable and a Highly valuable learning experience
Intern, Cloud Steelhead development team (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 12, 2013
Excellent work environment and greatly helpful people. Work was very challenging and engaging.
Great company, great people, great perks!
Recruiting (Current Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 19, 2012
Pros: great benefits, free snacks, company sponsored holiday parties (extravaganzas!)
Cons: growing pains in sf office – cramped workspace until move to 680 folsom street in 2014
High-growth company with room to make an individual impact. Start-up feel, with security and benefits of an established company.
Facilities
Office Manager/Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 23, 2012
Facilities allocated consisting of visitor access, employee access badges, shipping and receiving.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 16, 2012
Pros: huge amount of free snacks, gym in the building
Cons: no procedure structure, cons to a start up still present.
Riverbed Technology is a great place to work. It offers a lot of benefits including great snacks and people. The job did carry a lot of stress but only the rewarding jobs do that.

No procedural structure in tech department, cultural differences can be hard to get used to espeically when english isn't spoken during work related subject matter.

About Riverbed Technology

Riverbed delivers performance for the globally connected enterprise. With Riverbed, enterprises can successfully and intelligently – Read more

Riverbed Technology Photos