Risk Management

Risk Management Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Smiles under pressure
CLAIMS CLERK; Customer service and information (Former Employee), San Diego CA 92101October 13, 2014
Pros: potlucks
Cons: angry customers
It usually begins at the coffeepot, people exchange greetings and how their weekend was. I generally say good morning to everyone then begin my day. You never know if it will be slow or "one of those days" but whatever happens I know I can handle it and am surrounded by kind (although strict) professionals! The concept of TEAM comes in many forms, from – more... a kind word, groceries given if they know your family is in need, respectful tones and a general desire and willingness to learn more and serve the citizens of San Diego,. My customer service skills through the years have taught me there is no customer I can't talk off the ledge or have them calim down. I sincerely listen to their problem but can't address it if they are wrapped up in being angry. Everyone has something they want to communicate and having experience and knowing policies and procedures helps you guide people through what is considered "beauracracy". Most of the people in our division are excellent cooks so when we have a potluck, or celebrate a culture, we ROCK. – less
Organization that attempt to collect debts in a courteous manner
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSSeptember 15, 2014
Organization that attempt to collect debts in a courteous manner
can hear songs while working
Senior Fraud analyst (DCFP) - Risk Management (Current Employee), chennaiAugust 11, 2014
Pros: cab will be provided
Cons: stretch will be there every day
• Checking all the debit card transactions of the customers.
• Catching up the frauds and finding up the fraud trends.
• To resolve debit card dispute transactions.
• Minimize fraud loss.
• Finding the Account take over frauds, PIN review frauds.
• Following up the updated fraud merchants.
• Risk Management.
Productive and busy office. Very high levels of energy and overal feeling of contentment
Executive Assistant BCC Large Group (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJuly 22, 2014
Great department. Supervisor led department to a savings that topped the record during our time there.l
Clerical
Management Trainee (Former Employee), MumbaiJune 4, 2014
Pros: easy work environment
Cons: too mechanical
Mechanical Procedures was mainly developing and setting up a process
productive, fun and energetic
Collections Agent (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 20, 2014
Pros: great hours, company growth
Cons: no benefits
My experience wit IRL has been great. I was able to learn all about the company and well as grow with the company. I have gathered agreat deal of experince with this company.
customer service - enjoy solving issues for employees
Benefits/Risk Management Technician (Former Employee), ParamountMay 8, 2014
Cons: little to no breaks, very little assistance for multiple projects
multi-tasking between various reporting request from management, unions and insurance carriers. Excellent phone and customer service skills. Billing reconciliation, monthly, for all insurance plans.
Great place to work Great company
File clerk (Former Employee), Hempstead, NYApril 7, 2014
management was stern but very effective. Ive learned a lot about insurence claims. This was a company that didn't mind training you if you wanted to learn. I developed my communication skills with this company.
na
Management Trainee- Sales Agent (Former Employee), Hayward, CAApril 6, 2014
not a fan of this job. a lot of work that didn't feel to lead anywhere.
N/A
Performance Analyst (Former Employee), LOUISVILLE KYMarch 24, 2014
I learned how risk management works and how to detect risks related to the jobs and how to prevent it.
Good Companies to work with
Security Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 12, 2014
High pace work environment, good team, good benefits. Not boring and busy witch is perfect for my personality. My responsibilities is to generate daily schedule, conduct trainings, formulate reports and monitor personnel.
Great Place to work
- Correctional Officer (Former Employee), Midway, TXFebruary 22, 2014
Worked for Texas dept. of crime justice. and worked safety advisor.
Large scale commodity trading and risk management
Global Risk Manager, Cocoa and Edible Nuts (Current Employee), ZugFebruary 18, 2014
Challenging commodity markets
Agile corporation structure
Bank of America
SENIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CaJanuary 29, 2014
I worked for Bank of America for 40 years, allowed me the opportunity to move up in the corporation.
Excellent profession for those with insurance and safety background
Director (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAJanuary 29, 2014
Multiple challenges and opportunity to interact with insurance, loss control, financial and legal experts.
Home Away From Home is the tagline and it stands right.
management sites Dnbi and Experian (Current Employee), HyderabadJanuary 19, 2014
Started my career with ADP.

I have learnt a lot in this short tenure.

Biggest takeover from this organisation is TIME IS MONEY.
Risk Management - Interest Rate Exotic Fixed Income
Interest Rate Exotic Fixed Income - Vice President (Former Employee), London, UKJanuary 15, 2014
• Responsible for ensuring the P&L control processes throughout Fixed Income globally (Derivatives, Credit derivatives) are performed effectively, and co-ordinating improvements to the processes.
• Sponsoring, jointly with Front Office, Middle office, Market risk, the development and maintenance of P&L and model control functions.
• Establish common – more... control framework across Fixed Income Operation. Covering portfolios valuation, model control and valuation system configuration parameters.
• Ensuring that checks performed by Middle Office teams are performed in a timely and accurate manner. Carry out second level controls over information produced by Fixed Income P&L teams.
• Directly manage a team of six product control analysts. Contribute to the recruitment and training of staff. – less
Professional Work Place
Insurance Consultant (Current Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLJanuary 5, 2014
I am currently working as Office Manager for my Real Estate Company in which I co-own with my husband and I also fill in at a private Assisted Living Facility third shift (15 Hour) on an AS Needed Basis. About one year ago my oldest son and I published a Children’s book and are currently working on writing another one. As you can see from the attached – more... resume I have a strong Insurance back ground. I have over 16 years, in the insurance industry, with the last few years from my home office. I was an assistant broker and maintained contacts with agencies and carriers. Sales and obtaining binders was my number one priority. My broker and I were consistently top performers by meeting or exceeding our monthly retained premium budget. My company fell into hard times; downsized and I was laid off in 2009. I had a non-solicit agreement of two years that the company would not release me from, so I was not able to work in the insurance industry. I have taken many college courses, I also Graduated 11/2010 MedVance Institute with a high 4.0 earning my medical billing and coding degree. My life experiences have prepared me for any task. If given the opportunity I know I can bring what you are looking for to the table. Prior to my insurance job, I managed a Lady of America fitness center, which involved sales of new memberships; managed a Fashion Explosion retail clothing store, also sales driven; and worked as an overnight manager at Upton’s retail store. I also have experience as a medical alarm dispatcher, Optical lab and optical sales, vision training, office management, lab specimen processor, and I still do some consultation work for local insurance agencies. I am a people person and get along well with many personality types. – less
Seasoned Lumber trader here
Senior Lumber Trader (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCNovember 21, 2013
Pros: lunches and travel
Cons: health care - 401k
Hello,
Seasoned Lumber trader here. I have 17+ years in the lumber business. I am not only a trader but I have extensive knowledge in Basis trading, Hedging, Forward pricing and limiting the overall exposure.
I am at work at 8:00 am 5:00 pm everyday - I handle 20+ customers that are either Wholesalers or Retailers in the lumber business.
I am following – more... the futures market (lumber) everyday. I come up with strategic opportunities that would help the customers bottom line.
The hardest part of of my lob is the language barrier. – less
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), Noida, UPNovember 3, 2013
Good place to work, friendly co-workers and good management

1 2 3