Our client, an international manufacturer and supplier of industrial parts in Mississauga is looking for a JAPANESE speaking BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to help grow their Automotive OEM sector.
- Build on and strategically develop existing relationships with Japanese clients and other accounts to meet and exceed sales targets
- Analyze the market and develop a detailed strategy and process to reach sales goals
- Negotiate deals and build relationships with new clients
- Provide client focused service and solutions at all times
- Administration as required
- 2-5 years of relevant sales experience
- Business level Japanese and English
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Engineering, or other technical fields
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Microsoft Office ability
- Ability to work with all levels of clients
Please contact Jeff Harju with a resume and cover letter explaining how you are right for this great opportunity. Only those selected to move forward will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 10 months ago
RISE Recruiting specializes in personnel search services for Japanese companies in Canada and Canadian companies doing business in Asia....