Our client, an international manufacturer and supplier of industrial parts in Mississauga is looking for a JAPANESE speaking BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to help grow their Automotive OEM sector.
- Build on and strategically develop existing relationships with Japanese clients and other accounts to meet and exceed sales targets
- Analyze the market and develop a detailed strategy and process to reach sales goals
- Negotiate deals and build relationships with new clients
- Provide client focused service and solutions at all times
- Administration as required
- 2-5 years of relevant sales experience
- Business level Japanese and English
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Engineering, or other technical fields
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Microsoft Office ability
- Ability to work with all levels of clients
Please contact Jeff Harju with a resume and cover letter explaining how you are right for this great opportunity. Only those selected to move forward will be contacted. No phone calls please.
RISE Recruiting specializes in personnel search services for Japanese companies in Canada and Canadian companies doing business in Asia....