Ripped Canadians is seeking a PHP Developer to work in our downtown Guelph office.
Successful candidates should enjoy working in a managed team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that has high quality values.
We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed !!
Your primary focus will be re-launching our e-commerce site, using an existing back end platform we've already built for another e-commerce business of ours. As well as on-going site management, and implementing creative e-comm marketing initiatives. Daily analytics and implementing CPC, CPM, and CPA offers as we move forward will also be part of day to day activities. It's a powerhouse !
We are looking for talented developers to join our team; ability and commitment is very important, as is your current skill set.
· Experience of object oriented programming / modular programming (essential)
· Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks (essential)
· Front-end development including jQuery / CSS / HTML (essential)
· Understanding of Ajax (essential)
· Familiarity with SSH and CLI (essential)
· Experience of the full software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery (desirable, not essential)
· Commercial experience in Web Application development and / or software development (desirable, not essential)
· Some knowledge of the Linux command line (essential)
· Good levels of communication. Both written and verbal
We will require developers to show sample code and work out some small PHP related questions.
Commensurate with experience
We are looking to fill this position ASAP so applicants are advised to apply promptly.
How to apply
Interested candidates, please e-mail your CV (in Word format or PDF), covering letter, salary including any links and sample code to mailto: info(at)rippedcanadians.com