Wornderful environment to work in, learned alot of new skills.
Logistics Coordinator / Administration Support (Former Employee) – Edmonton, AB – 5 December 2012
- Data Entry, reconsiling, talking on the phone, ordering railcars, switched being on call every second weekend.
- I gained more experience with Microsoft Office, worked a bit in AccPac, Learned alot about being in a corporation vs. when I worked with a small business.
- I got along very well with all the managment as well as my co-workers
- Hardest part of my job was picking up where the person I was filling in for left off, not having them here to explain certain reports and emails. It was a process but eventually it all works out.
- I enjoyed how involved the corporate office is envolved with our operations, as well as being able to contribute to making improvements in certain aspects of the office.
pizza lunches, had a great relationship with everyone.
long hours for month end, not being as involved with the hr aspect of the business