Are you looking for a dynamic & exciting job in the hospitality industry?
RINX is looking for a Part Time Supervisor!
RINX is a 150,000 square foot privately booked entertainment complex. We are equipped with Meeting Rooms, Party Rooms, Conference Facilities and an Event Hall. RINX is Canada's only indoor amusement facility to offer private rentals on; Glo-in-the-dark Mini Golf, Lazer Tag, Bowling, Billiards Lounge, a Roller Rink, 3 NHL quality Ice Rinks, Balladium, Timefreak, The Virtual Graffiti Wall and complete catering (LLBO).
This part time supervisory position is a crucial aspect of RINX’s success by being able to directly handle the execution of birthday parties, company events, fundraisers, and other events. The individual is responsible for overseeing all Rinx's staff (including hiring/scheduling) and ensuring the proper execution of various event types.
RINX is looking for an individual that:
- Has at least 1-2 years of management/supervisory experience in a hospitality environment
- Can work in a fast paced environment and enjoys the challenge of helping a business grow
- Able to oversee RINX staff and enforce policies and rules
- Ability to deal with RINX customers and problem solve
- Experience scheduling staff is an asset
- Weekend availability: Saturday + Sunday
- One weeknight or One half day availability for event confirmations & scheduling
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel & Quick to learn booking software