Founded in 1898 by Paul Morszeck in Cologne Germany, RIMOWA is the world’s premier manufacturer of ultra-lightweight yet extremely durable luggage, attachés and other cases. Today Dieter Morszeck leads the company into its 3rd generation building the highest quality aluminum and polycarbonate luggage in the most advanced manufacturing facilities throughout the world. The original principles of its founder still hold true: Superior materials and perfect craftsmanship have made RIMOWA what it is today – A brand for people who are at home en route.
Client Support Specialist
Provide client support/customer service to RIMOWA retailers, retail buyers and sales representatives and customers. Ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained.
- Communicate with clients over the phone, in person, and through email or electronic data interchange. Process customer orders in a timely and accurate fashion. Resolve complaints and answer questions of clients regarding services and procedures
- Estimate or quote prices, credit terms, and delivery dates
- Arrange for refunds, exchange or credit for returned merchandise, receive account payments, and forward credit applications
- Advise clients on use and care of product and provide advice concerning specialized products or services
- Receive and register invoices, forms, records and other documents for data capture
*These duties outlined reflect the Job description as accurately as possible at this time. Duties are subject to change at the discretion of Management
- Completion of college or other post-secondary program related to business administration or a customer services
- 1-2 yrs experience working as a client service representative in a business to business environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal departments
- Must have a high level of data entry accuracy and speed required
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have the ability to understand the customers’ point of view, and ensure a high level of customer service in all transactions
- Experience with consumer relations and luxury goods
Work under pressure, attention to detail, reading text, document use, numeracy, writing, oral communication, working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory, finding information, computer use, continuous learning
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Windows, General office equipment, Electronic mail, Electronic scheduler, Word processing software, Spreadsheet software, Database software.
Hours of Work
The hours of work will be from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Mandatory scheduled unpaid lunch: 1hr