Rileys is looking for two exceptional individuals to join our existing graphic design team, contracted to a major energy infrastructure company in downtown Calgary. The successful candidates must have excellent communication skills, be comfortable working within a team environment and be able to operate independently when needed.
These are full time positions, Monday to Friday, 8-5, with the possibility of overtime to meet deadlines.
Must-have qualifications and skills:
- Graphic design diploma/degree
- Minimum three years design experience
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (primarily InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proficiency using Windows
- Strong grasp of color theory, typography and principles of design
- Detail oriented and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
Candidate must be:
- Able to work collaboratively with the design team, under the direction of the graphic design manager, client, and facility contract
- Available for overtime as required
- Able to take direction, engage in critiques and accurately follow instructions
- A creative thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Preproduction experience
- Sense of humour and positive frame of mind
Please submit a cover letter, resume and small sample of work or link to your website via email.
Thank you to all applicants, but only those for selected for interviews will be contacted.