- Involved in all phases of operational planning and expenditures, budgeting, costing.
- Responsible for meeting budgets.
- Accountable for menu planning, staffing, scheduling, payroll, client and customer relationship building
- Delivery of quality product and service
- Complete projects and special assignments, as assigned by Senior management..
- Training, coaching and feedback for the associates, when necessary.
- Completing the performance reviews of the team
- Communication and being a focal point of dissemination of information from RCCC to team and vice versa.
- Work very closely with team members to solve problems. Offers solutions and suggestions for process improvement.
- Ensure strong client relationships and customer satisfaction are maintained
- Collaborate with the cooks in food production and menu planning
- Ensure strict compliance with RCCC’ Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations
- You will coordinate frequent workplace inspections.
Qualification s Required (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Effective organizational skills necessary to plan, organize, coordinate and direct the activities of the team.
- Have some culinary background; obtained a Food Safety Certificate.
- Analytical ability to constantly evaluate task and personnel status; interpret demand and response times in accordance with production needs and personnel availability.
- Mental ability to provide excellent judgment for problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to interact, motivate, and communicate with a wide range of associates and field staff in a professional manner
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years related management experience in food and beverage setting.
- Proven financial management skills including ability to control product and labour costs
- Decision making skills
- A very detail oriented individual and a strong team player
- Ability to multitask
- Well developed computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook):
- A strong motivator, mentor and leader
- Superior client relationship skills
Indeed - 10 months ago