Ridgepointe at Pineview, an Independent Living Residence for Seniors', has immediate employment opportunities for part-time serving positions with potential to lead into full-time.
Are you looking for a great place to work with a flexible work schedule? Do you enjoy and have a passion for working with Seniors? If so, this opportunity may be a perfect fit for you!
Position Summary: Under direct supervision of the Serving Supervisor, takes orders from the guests, prepares beverages ordered and serves the guest. This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service to residents.
- Provide a positive dining experience for guests.
- Ensures line is stacked accordingly with assigned side work duties.
- Tends to residents and responds to any additional requests.
- Keeps floors and work area clean.
- Ensures all products on the tables are clean, full and ready for guests.
- Takes orders and prepares non-alcoholic beverages for guests.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of the entire work area.
PLEASE SEND RESUME & COVER LETTER ALONG WITH REFERENCES
Please apply online - www.ridgepointe.ca or fax your resume to
Attn: Human Resources, to 250.851.8988
Ridgepointe at Pineview, an Independent Living Residence for Seniors'in Kamloops, British Columbia. Are you looking for a great place to...