Ridge Meadows Hospital Employee Review

View all Ridge Meadows Hospital reviews

Potentially great opportunity, but limited number of call-ins.
Casual Dietitian (Former Employee) –  Ridge Meadows20 August 2013
The hardest part of the job was that on occassion one was faced with cases that were not familiar, and co-workers were not always readily available to consult with. This forced one to apply all the knowledge one had in decision making. The most enjoyable part was the variety on the job and the social interaction with the patients and staff.

Other Ridge Meadows Hospital Employee Reviews

My job in a day
Nursing Unit Clerk (Current Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC10 August 2017
A typical day at work includes, Booking appointments for patients, Transcribing doctors orders, Answering multi line telephone calls, filing, ordering lab work and medical imaging request. Admitting and discharging patients. Booking out patient procedures. Faxing and copying information.
I have Learned lots of medical terminology from working in various places around the hospital. Pharmacology terminology as well. I have learned to work in a team or as a independent worker. My management team is great, always there to support you when needed.
The hardest part of the job would be when you get close with a patient and they pass away. Also not bringing home the stress you carry at work.
The most enjoyable part is being able to help people in anyway I can. Also seeing staff members you become close with through out the work day.
Helping and entertaining for elders
Volunteer program (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge7 July 2015
Enjoyed and liked volunteering at the Ridge Meadow Hospital. Everyone's welcoming and patients are friendly as well.