The Ride to Conquer Cancer is hiring! We're looking for an Event/Production Manager in our Toronto office, and we're hiring immediately. To learn more, go to www.conquercancer.ca and www.endcancer.ca
The Ride to Conquer Cancer and The Weekend to End Women's Cancers are both athletic fundraising events that raise money for cancer research and care in the local area. The events have thousands in attendance and are high profile events within the community requiring a great deal of attention to detail, excellent communication skills, precision in execution and leadership amongst staff and peers.
- Manage the Volunteer & Crew programs including training and supervising staff, recruitment and retention elements, and event preparation.
- Assist with creating training materials and educating team members continually throughout the year.
- Responsible for managing venue selection, route development, permit acquisition, supply management, and delegation of appropriate tasks to Event Coordinator.
- Build and maintain a solid vendor base.
- Manage logistics budget.
- Work closely with fellow Event/Production Managers and Director of Logistics to grow and develop possible event/staffing strategies.
- Serve as Event Manager, overseeing all aspects of the events.
- Proven experience in event production and staff management.
- Established ability to multi-task, meet and exceed established goals, perform within a timeline and execute multiple events.
- Experience in remote management an asset.
- Experience in planning and managing athletic events an asset.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Word, Excel & Outlook required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, under time pressure and perform effectively under stress.
- Flexibility to work overtime and travel as needed is required.
Compensation: Salary, Benefits, Growth Opportunity and More!
HOW TO APPLY:
Email cover letter & resume to and reference "TOLOG2013"
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard