Ready to make a difference in the fight to Conquer Cancer?
Be part of a highly respected organization that raises millions of dollars every year for cancer treatment, prevention, education and outreach services. The work environment is fun, fast-paced, and highly rewarding. If you are passionate about this cause and the work you do, this is the position for you. The funds raised through this event are used locally in the ongoing quest to Conquer Cancer in our lifetime.
Purpose of Position:
Our Corporate Teams Coordinator is the key to recruiting new corporate teams and helping them succeed with training and fundraising for The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer. Learn more about the event at www.conquercancer.ca
Corporate Teams Coordinator Description
As the coordinator you will be generating leads to get businesses involved in the Ride to Conquer Cancer. Once the team is registered you will serve as their main contact and cheerleader. The goal is to help current teams register as many members as possible help build new teams through sponsor and other corporate contacts and to ensure the existing teams are as successful with their fundraising as possible. The ideal candidate will have a passion to make a difference, a minimum of 1 year B2B sales or account management experience, strategic thinker, highly organized, energetic, fantastic communicator, professional demeanor, enjoys being on the phone and comfortable presenting in front of groups.
The role of the Corporate Teams Coordinator includes:
- Generate new leads for potential corporate involvement
- Inspire companies to help us spread the word of our event to their employees
- Development of new teams, either company sponsored or employee driven
- Increase number of on-site company orientations
- Work with Team Captains to increase team size and maximize fundraising
- Contribute to a positive working environment
- Answer Inbound calls as needed
- Serve as Event Staff during event season
- Cycling experience a benefit
Daily activities of all positions in the office are coordinated by the Operations Manager.
How to Apply:
Send your resume, subject line must read "CORPORATE Toronto".