Ricoh

Ricoh Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Nice straightforward work place
Intern/File Clerk (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 30, 2013
Pros: extended break time
the people are very nice and helpful through my short period of time there.(intern)
worked with some great people as a team had fun with them
Senior Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), cincinnati ohio 45069July 29, 2013
Pros: the hours suited me 4 10 hr days weekends off for family
Cons: ware house dock work hot hot hot in the summer cold in the winter just the way it is
4am check email. unload stage and inventory semi truck. pull and assemble orders. receive shipments. process returns . process shipments
something learned all the time and shared as well
management does their job as do hourlies but control always comes from corporate
co workers the best we worked well together there was trust and respect a true team
hardest – more... part end of month ,massive volume nature of the business
enjoyable being the best at what we did – less
My time with Ricoh was enjoyable.
On-Site Specialist (Current Employee), EMIJuly 25, 2013
I have been an employee with Ricoh for over 10 years and would continue my employment with the Company if, an abolishment of my position wasn't taking place. I value my position and appreciate the company.
productive and a fun place to work.
Courier (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILJuly 23, 2013
i would courier packages from one site to another. help out in the mailroom when i was at the main site. everyone was friendly and got along.
Great Comapany
Account Executive Level (Former Employee), Napa, CaJuly 22, 2013
Excellent company to work for. They have a wonderful training facility with excellent teachers. Very team oriented. An overall great work experience.
Poorly managed
Field Support Rep. / Senior On site Support Rep (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 17, 2013
I was sexually harrased, company did nothing, had to work with someone that swore all the time, violations of their code of ethics, my manager was a BULLY! I has denied several equal employment opportunities.
Ricoh
o Employed as a Senior Onsite Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Manteca, CAJuly 10, 2013
A positive and upward moving company, but the managing protocols in place could use drastic improvement
If you like to work in a good environment- forget it.
Sales (Former Employee), Houston TexasJuly 10, 2013
Pros: had a decent compensation package
Cons: not a nice culture
This was a company full of people playing gamesmanship to get ahead with management. Teamwork is not there and it can be an unpleasant place to work for- lots of egos and lack of support to get the sale done. Some of the management frightens the sales staff and I believe that is a tool they use to drive performance.
Field support rep
field support representative (Current Employee), West MichiganJuly 10, 2013
Pros: co workers, ricoh products, companies ricoh deals with.
Cons: pay could be a little better
Great company! Unlimited amount of learning to be had. Love working at other sites and learning everything from printer repair to MFD repair. Learning the vast print capabilities of ricoh products keeps me wanting more.
keep clean and tidy and try have fun
warehouse (Current Employee), telfordJuly 6, 2013
my typical day at work is to get the job im bein paid to do done so there more work next day
A Document Specilist Position
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee), Denver, COJune 29, 2013
Pros: it is the evniornment that i can fit with.
Cons: expecatations with changings can at tmes be overwelming but learning to adapt them
My job is based on 95% of data entry in their system. It is a challenging with changes in the position. To learn the change and their expectations are needed in the job. We have a few support cow-workers as they are the team leader. I have learn the different of documents that needs to understand what kind of documents are and what they relate to when – more... inputting codes. – less
A good place to work.
Territory Manager, Document Solutions Consultant (Former Employee), Bridgeville, PAJune 17, 2013
A good place to work and build a career. Excellent training program and solid management.
Hectic
Product Support Specialist / Warehouse Manager (Current Employee), Tucker, GAJune 5, 2013
Pros: breakfast and lunch on site
Cons: no merit system
With mergers of companies, and systems a day at Ricoh feels empty with no satisfaction in the work. Just work work work. Seems like busy work at times. Co workers complain daily, and management does not lead.
Global Stock Asset Management
Price Analyst (Former Employee), Den Bosh, The NetherlandsJune 3, 2013
I worked for KPMG as was part of a Business Redising Re-organisation whereby the End to End role of an asset administrator was split up into different tasks owned by different people.
Field Service Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 30, 2013
You gain an ample amount of experience traveling to different sites
Good Japanese Company in USA
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Tustin, CAMay 25, 2013
Overall, I learn much more about paper industries. I have seen the good uses for Fed Ex and UPS.
The jobs is wonderful, the plans is moving out of state, then I got a lay-off.
comfortable place to work
Senior On-Site Representative (Current Employee), Canton, MAMay 19, 2013
I perform my duties yet some days those duties do not fill up the day.
Easy yet tedious at times
Sr. Onsite Specialist (Current Employee), Coral Springs, FLMay 15, 2013
I receive and deliver incoming packages via UPS, FedEx and USPS throughout the day. Complete copy jobs for customers in a timely manner. Co-workers are pleasant to work with. Management has its ups and downs. The onsite manager was enjoyable and very flexible.
Great company to learn exceptional customer service.
Field Service Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 13, 2013
Learned all functions of mail sorting/distrubutions. I also gained lots of knowledge on how different companies operate, from law firms to oil ang gas companies.
Quantitative skills for business budgeting / planning / analysis; sales and revenue forecasting
Senior / Government Sales Executive (Former Employee), San Juan, PRMay 9, 2013

About Ricoh

Ricoh¬†Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America.¬†The unit markets, sells, – Read more

Ricoh Photos