Ricoh Employee Reviews

A very reputable organization
GTA Service Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga,ON28 October 2012
In Ricoh Canada Inc. I have gaine a lot of valuable expsrience that will currently enable me to explore and approach other challenging opportnities in the market to match my experience with an available job opening.
Pros
well established company
Cons
there is no career advancement
Awesome benefits and invesment plan
National Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga16 October 2012
This was a great company to work for. It is too bad they got bought out and management changed
Stressful environment.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Calgary, Alberta.9 October 2012
A typical day in the life of a Ricoh account executive usually consists of cold calling for a few hours in the morning, visiting customers, and putting together proposals and doing presentations.

I learned some excellent sales skills, and some excellent ways of approaching many different situations within a business to business environment.

Management of the company was okay, the managers are stretched thin and most of the time not available when you need them.

Co workers are fine.

The hardest part of the job was staying motivated and delivering the very high sales quotas they push on their reps. This was especially challenging in an environment where the competition will undercut you on price by as much as 50%.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility and the ability to help businesses streamline their processes.
Pros
freedom, earning potential.
Cons
very high sales quotas, in excess of 10 hour days if you're busy, not a lot of help from management, priced much higher than competitors on products.
Great place to work The company cares about their people
Strategic Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Burlington On5 September 2012
Nice place to work but with the changing of way customer send their mail it has become very difficult to make money
It could be fun if you have a good manager
Key Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 July 2012
Arrive at 08:00, Sales Force Input, phone calls, Leave the office at around 09:30. Called call until 03:00 - 03:30
Not a fun and glamourous place to work for.
On Site Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 June 2012
A typical day at work is coming in from 9-6 signing in the moment I work threw the door. The first thing I do is get settled down gather what I need to get started. Depending on which day it is for example if it's either Monday,Wednesday,Friday we typically take care of our assign floors. Other than that whatever jobs I see sitting in the slots or checking the inbox on the computer thats typically the job description. Management here is kinda corrupt and to much politics to handle on a day by day basis. Co-workers are find at times but not consistence with team work. The hardest part of this job would have to be dealing with the non communications between co-workers and managers. The most enjoyable part of this job would have to be interacting with the clients on a day to day basis they make me wanna work hard for them.
Pros
interacting with the clients that outsource by ricoh
Cons
to much politics that goes on within the copy centre room.
Awesome working environment with good sense of humor people
Mail Room Clerk (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 May 2012
It is a very busy and stressful day everyday but fulfilling. I've learned to handle difficult situations with lawyers and with their assistants. Teamwork is always present in the workplace wich makes the job easier. It is a great feeling at the end of the day to see that they are all satisfied with your work.
travail agreable avec le groupe
Commis au courrier (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 November 2015
on ne nous apprecie pas a notre juste valeur pour le travail accompli.
Pros
bons avantages sociauxx
Cons
salaire desuet
Salaire/Avantage sociaux
Commis de bureau générale (Former Employee) –  Montréal20 May 2014
Salaire très mauvais pour tout ce qu'on a faire. C'est un milieu très professionnel et sous pression...
Pros
Expérience
Cons
Salaire
Sécurité de l'emploi
Représentant du Service à la Clientèle (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 April 2013
Répondre au téléphone
Apprendre de nouvel technologie
Travail répétitif
Salaire compétitif
Pros
salaire, apprentissage continu
Cons
routine
les opportunités de développement
technicien (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC21 November 2012
ils nous l'aissent responsable de notre territoire...Confiance absolue...
Pros
avantage sociaux
Cons
surcharge d'ouvrage pour le nombre de technicien