Ricoh

Ricoh Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Awesome staff
Business Canvasser (Former Employee), Dunedin, SJune 10, 2014
Pros: colleagues
Taking calls
Management was a open door policy which made you feel great
Co- Workers helpful and very friendly
Is first thing in the morning when i get to work to see all the colleagues and knowing its another day to help clients.
productive
Line Operator, offline worker (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJune 10, 2014
Pros: my aunt and cousin worked there
Cons: one co-worker did not like me
it was a great place to work , it was just one co-worker that lived to make others fail
Good Company
Receptionist (Former Employee), Vernon Hills, ILJune 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: healthcare ok
Busy day, great co-workers and management was good! Loved working with so many people and learned alot from my manager and co-workers.
accomplishments in all major areas of responsibility
forklift driver (Current Employee), bolingbrookJune 1, 2014
dockstockert and stand up reach lifts cherrypicker battery changer certifled material handler
ok
Warehouse operative (Former Employee), Telford, ENGMay 29, 2014
ok to work for but when there is on work your gone. if you are a family man like me its no good for you
unproductive place to work
MSR (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 28, 2014
Pros: you get to sit and do nothing and get paid.
Cons: need to revamp the so called managers, the companies that hire them need do some checking on salaries and staff needed.
Ricoh is the place to work, if you want to be brainless. All you do all day is sit and do NOTHING for hours. Everyone that is there is territorial so they teach you nothing. The managers! for get about it all they do is (wait for it)........ NOTHING. Oh they do watch you like a hawk yet give you nothing to do...Boy did I write that a lot? They do bait – more... you into the job by telling you the job you wanted is no longer available (they do play favorites, so they hire their friends and relatives first). If I was manager there, the number of people they have sitting and doing nothing would be downsized quickly. They keep the staff thick because they are contracted and companies pay a straight fee to them, boy are they making money. As stated more than half the people they have sitting around doing nothing!! One person writes a list gives it to the next person who checks if off....OMG SMH......boring....Just saying it's a great job if you are lazy and don't want to learn.... – less
a job
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Roanoke, VaMay 27, 2014
Pros: fairly easy work load
Cons: poor management
I was a "floater", I basically filled in for people so they may get a day off. At times schedule fluctuated greatly day to day.
Office Solutions Company
Loan Operations Specialist (Former Employee), High Point, NCMay 20, 2014
It has the possibility to be a great company. I did enjoy the opportunity of working in satellite locations, and the variety of work at each different location.
Productive, and fun.
Receptionist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 20, 2014
Pros: cafeteria in house, great food new menu theme everyday.
Cons: no job advancement
As a receptionist working for Ricoh, I am an contracted Receptionist for Abbott Laboratories. I enjoy meeting new people as well as establishing relationships with those I come in contact with everyday. I appreciate that I am not micro managed, I am depended upon to do my job with proficiecy and dependability. I work closely with security to make sure – more... the building is secure, by making sure all visitors are badged with photo's which is always fun. I have learned the value and importance of security measures when it comes to a company such as Abbott and it's operation. Working for Ricoh also has it's perks as well. The site managers and field reps are also very well trained and diverse in thier positions. Ricoh is now an outsourcing, and managed care company which not only offers quality office equipment but, valued customer service, through hiring contracted employees to assit with thier daily business needs. – less
Organized and well managed
Field Support Rep (Former Employee), Agoura Hills, CAMay 15, 2014
This job required to travel a lot and be able to learn different sight procedures on a daily basis. My manager always stayed in contact with each of us and had meetings regularly. She cared about all her employees and it made me want to work even more hard. I enojed my time here greatly.
Productive, Energized, Plenty of training offered
Senior On-Site Service Specialist- Print Center (Current Employee), Wichita, KSMay 13, 2014
Ricoh is a good starting job, but promotions are few and far between.
A Slave to the company and cannot get any time off. Too much favoritism
Customer Service (Former Employee), DuluthMay 7, 2014
Pros: ricoh is a highly economically diverse company.
Cons: company needs to enact anti-fraternization policies.
Terrible place to work. You feel drained each day when you leave. You feel like you are at a great loss having to get up to go there everyday, with no hopes of moving up to another position you might like better. They play favorites as to who they allow to move out of a department. Managers and supervisors use their positions to try to get dates. Because – more... of this, I don't think Ricoh has an anti anti-fraternization policies, which is a huge problem there. I was eventually fired, because my manager and supervisor was interested in me, but I was not interested in them. Beware of this place if you are a good looking man, or woman. – less
Ricoh Americas Corp. is good place for advancement in a multi-culture society.
Site Supervisor (Current Employee), NJMay 5, 2014
To be concise in my employment at Ricoh Americas Corp. The Benefits are great for my family, Ricoh/Management encourage and fosters advancement within the company.
slow at times
Document Specialist (Former Employee), Stamford, CTApril 25, 2014
fun place to work but dont get too comfortable anything can and will happen unexpectectly.
High Pace environment
Technical Solutions Engineer (Current Employee), alexandriaApril 24, 2014
Pros: driving expense and reimbursements
Cons: management, compensation structure
Facilitated acquisition of new business, creating new account wins by pursuing strategic sales opportunities; shared quotas with Account Executive Sales reps through quoting, pricing, and customer relationship management. Gained insider view of accounts through follow-up on finance/lease proposals. Structured deals through collaboration with credit, – more... pricing, legal and lease operation teams. – less
Productive and stable work environment. Fun, and enjoyable
Assistant Manager/Senior Onsite Specialist (Current Employee), Austin, TXApril 23, 2014
Typical day at work. I open office and check all emails from the evening before. Assist clients with jobs and email requests.
Set up board rooms,make sure all work was done the day before correctly and tickets are entered in for the day.

Deliver all interoffice mail to its destination and as well as US mail and packages from receivng department.
Assist – more... in managing the office and the empoyees in our company.

The clients and employees at our site are the most enjoyable part of the day. Great relationships between each other. – less
Stay away
Account Executive (Former Employee), ChicagoApril 22, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: horrible corporate culture and not diversified
If you are smart you would run as fast as you can from this company. They micro-manage and watch you to death and work you like a dog and then threaten your job. They use under-handed corporate tactics to intimidate you. Horrible corporate culture. This is a dying industry and one trick pony company. Go with Canon or Toshiba they are diversified. Ricoh – more... is aware that they are positioned poorly in the market and are trying to re-invent themselves. If you agree to work here in six months you won't sleep, will gain weight and become miserable, then get fired or quit. – less
It's a hard earned paycheck
Production operator (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAApril 19, 2014
Pros: benefits, overtime. stable.
Cons: short breaks. favoritism
Working in the production warehouse is no joke. It's very challenging and is not for many people. Production quota is drilled down your throat. The training is on the job so basically you are thrown out to sea and it's up to you to step up and keep your job.

Management are sharks and only like you if and when you make your numbers daily. Which is not – more... an easy task at first. There is not very much room for growth unless a higher up gets fired or quits. Other than that your position is set in stone. Management is very strict but it feels good to please them even if it is rare.

Pay is like any other warehouse in the area around 10 dollars an hour. And you will work hard for that 10. 5s (cleaning) is very important and you will get drilled about a plastic strap being on the floor for one hour straight.

Other than that if you can survive the production environment it's not that bad. You get 40 cents raises to begin with every year if you work hard. It's repetitive and frustrating and.

I'd say with how fast paced and demanding the job is its more suited for young people but I have seen older people come and survive no problem.

I wouldn't say it's a career but it's a stable position. If your are a permanent employee you get 2 weeks paid vacation (amount goes up every 5 years) sick time, 401k with company match and profit sharing at the end of the year. Working there for about 10 years or more I'd say you'd be set.

With all that positive stuff let me say this. In my department alone they fire or get 2 weeks notices about 3 times a month. It's that cut throat. They do not care about the employees and the pay is absolutely not work the amount of work you do. You literally sweat in the a/c room. Favoritism is inevitable and you will not be noticed or Complimented unless you are a God.

Hope this helps. – less
Sales B2B
Sales Commercial at Ricoh Puerto Rico (Former Employee), San Juan, PRApril 16, 2014
Pros: without input and output schedule
Cons: life insurance and health plan
B2B small commercial business, excellent co-workers.
price competition at that level was strong on the street
You want to run from this company. Unless you like working for for no pay on your own time.
Service Technician (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INApril 11, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: most of the upper management only cares about the numbers.
5AM read 50 company emails (test on email info later)
7Am call customers you are to see that day.(no businesses open at that time so you just leave a message.)
7:10AM leave home and head for the first customer of the day.
8AM Arrive at customer location (15 minutes to scan in on customers equipment Paid time begins)
9AM Get customers Signature close – more... call and dispatch to next call.
repeat as many times as you can.
5PM Log out for the day (End of Paid time)
6pm read more company emails / do online training and testing / Reconcile Parts (good luck with the last one)(all of this should be done on company time. but that is not what they want.)
10pm go to bed if you are lucky. – less

About Ricoh

Ricoh Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America. The unit markets, sells, – Read more