Ricoh

Ricoh Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Management don't communicate with employees
Sr. Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Saint Charles, MONovember 6, 2014
Pros: discounts on copiers
Cons: the tracking you and productivity by blue tooth
Unload semi , check mail , pull orders for delivery , Deliver copiers to customers or pick up old machines . I learned a lot about copiers .Management is lax. The hardest part of the job is delivering heavy copiers up or down stairs on a stair climber
Love working here
Manager (Current Employee), Macon, GANovember 4, 2014
I love working for Ricoh for 15 years. And I love the people I work with.
Very Tightly controled company
Technical Support (Former Employee), Tucker, GANovember 1, 2014
Pros: clean work place
Cons: too tight time wise
Very Organized and Tightly controlled.
Learned about Multi function Copiers
Too tight on Break time and Working Hours
Clean Environment
Fast Growing company.
Great
Field Service Tech (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 1, 2014
Advanced overall knowledge of basic copier functions and maintaing parts.
Provided employment
United Health Care Senior On-Site Specialist (Former Employee), Saint Louis, MOOctober 31, 2014
Meidiocre company. Not much room for advancement, benefits, or raises.
Sr. Order Management Coordinator
SR. Specialist, Order Management Healthcare (Current Employee), Duluth, GAOctober 30, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: health
It is only certain departments, but the OM group direct or global the turn over is high. The manager's mentality is that, they are better than you, if you are not apart of the click, you are shunned, if you are from upstate up North, not a part of the southern culture, you are shunned. The policy and procedures on how to do the simple tasks, they can't find on the internal database, the process on how to do something is not the same. If an auditor asked how do you do a simple task and to show him or her where the process is online. OM Ricoh would Fail. Would I recommend someone to work In the DULUTH GA, Location NO!
No room to grow
On-site Service Specialist (Former Employee), Mason, OHOctober 21, 2014
Pros: the customer site offered many benefits
Cons: no advancement opportunities and very low pay
I worked for this company for nearly 10 years. In that time I only received $1.55 in raises and there was hardly any opportunity to advance. They have a position called "Senior OS3" that means nothing...no additional responsibility and barely a raise. If you are wanting something with advancement and recognition....this place is not for you...don't waste nearly 10 years of your life like I did.
Love the work environment.
Site manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 20, 2014
Pros: working with great people
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work is a day with no lunch and very needy co-workers but I love my job and co-workers. Management is great and I don't see them often which is a good thing because that means I'm doing my job. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting the job done fast and making the customer happy with job that was completed for them.
Summary
Account Executive (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIOctober 16, 2014
Pros: great travel
Cons: sales process not fast enough, time consuming
Optimism helps me maintain a sense of balance when things go awry. My (often unspoken) rules that I use to interpret daily events.

For example, if the first sales call of the day goes poorly, MY performance for the rest of the day will be different if use my rule...And this is how I begin my workday::::

*If I have a bad first call means that I'm off my game this will be a bad day; NO.... I go by glass half empty half full!!!!

* So in my mind every sales call is different, so the next will probably be better.

This principle works on bigger events, too. I've run into about a dozen top salespeople who saw the weak economy as an opportunity to sell even more, and so did I, while some colleagues were busy not preparing for future sales calls. That is where I made my money...
This is not for everyone
Account Executive (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAOctober 15, 2014
Everyone I work with describes this job as Hard. There are a lot of moving parts to it and many, many expectations put upon the sales rep. I will not bash this position. Some people do well with it. I just know its not for me.
N/A
Senior Scheduler (Current Employee), Bolingbrook,ILOctober 15, 2014
There is no chance of advancement, especially when you know more than Management.
Most of the people are nice.
Fast busy environment
Customer Scheduling Advisor (Former Employee), Northampton, ENGOctober 15, 2014
Pros: 8am start and 4.30pm finish
My shift varied from starting at 8am to 9.30 am. Receiving high call volume from customers. The call centre did not have a very good morale and there were no fun incentives put in to place. The management would offer their support where appropriate . I have learned to multi task and be well organised through out my time at Ricoh. The hardest part of the job was not being able to contact customers to advise them of delays as the call volume was so high. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to the engineers helping them with any queries and keeping them informed of any delays in receiving parts and diverting them to deal with higher priority customers.
Excellent
production (Former Employee), telfordOctober 13, 2014
Pros: communication evenings
Cons: bad team management
Excellent place to work/clean enviroment/friendly people
not a good place to work
Customer Service\Techician (Current Employee), Newburgh, NYOctober 10, 2014
customer service for mail and print center,Plus small fix on all copiers,
and fax machines.
Worked mostly in my car
Courier Driver (Former Employee), Hutto, TXOctober 9, 2014
A normal day at work would consist of me making at least three runs a day, spending anywhere from 2-4 hours out of the workday in my vehicle
Very fun and productive job
Sr. Associate (Current Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: vacation, pto, center events, benefits
Cons: short breaks, extremely high call volumes
A typical day is very high volume inbound calls, along with working with other co-workers and managers. At this job, I learned how to handle irate customers, and techniques on defusing an escalation, along with time management and productivity. The more stressful part about the job is handling high volume escalated calls regarding back to back irate customers. The most enjoyable part about the job is being able to de-fuse situations, and make sure the customer releases the call in a more satisfied mood than when they placed the call.
good workplace
technical (Current Employee), Pretoria, GPSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: salery
Good compony to work for i leanrned allot from the compony.All manegers are good people.all co-workers are good in what they are doing.the hardest part of the job is getting all your spares at ones. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with people.
Productive fast pace enviornment
center clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: met great people taught me good work ethic
Day by Day I took on multiple tasks which included • Ran high volume copy machines and scanners color and black and white.
• Faxed legal documents and distributed incoming faxes to client.
• Operated mail postage machine.
• Processed outbound shipments for Federal Express.
• Delivered incoming mail
• Answered incoming calls and clients questions, and provided information on procedures.
• Set up conference rooms.
• Typed legal case documents and data into enque.
• Covered reception for multiple phone lines using system called switchboard.
• Ordered and stock office supplies.

and I worked hands on with the firms attorneys and lawyers and secretaries. I learned how to manage my time, and how to be sufficient in my work. I got along great with my co- workers I consider most of them friends. I am an outspoken people person which helped me to grow in the work environment.
Great Job, Fun People, And Flexible
On-site Service Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FloridaSeptember 14, 2014
I enjoy Ricoh, they work with you to accomidate you every need !
Great work culture!
RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 9, 2014
Although I work for Ricoh, I am a site specialist at the Nielsen Co.
Strong ideas and visions are communicated to improve the work place daily. I've learned a great deal about consumer buying, neuro science in the financial industry, and your everyday tv ratings. Nielsen has great management, everyone is always in great spirits, ready to work as a team together; never against each other.

About Ricoh

Ricoh Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America. The unit markets, sells, – Read more

Ricoh Photos