Ricoh Employee Reviews

Best job I have ever had
Senior Onsite Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABDecember 22, 2015
The hours were great and the work was not too hard or physically demanding. The team that I worked with was the best, very nice bunch of people who always made me feel like I was an important part of the team.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Good
Administrative assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCDecember 21, 2015
Good in general, giving outsourcing to another company, training was not so good, manager of Ricoh is good but them you have to follow orders of different managers of the other company and their order are not clear and when mistakes takes place is always your fault at the end of the day.

Experience was ok, always learning and as they say the boss is always right! You are a number that's it.
Pros
good work hours, good pay
Cons
Dont say nothing, even orders are not clear or they change their mind in a second, just try to do your best
Horrible
Shipper (Former Employee) –  CalgaryMay 28, 2015
Poor management, no direction, senior management even worse. Blatant favouritism . Senior management worst I've ever worked for in 25 years. Manager loves people who brown nose .They enforce a code of ethics that is a joke and do complete opposite of everything stated in there values.
Pros
Cons
poor management, micro management, awful senior management
Good company to work for!
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  MississaugaFebruary 18, 2015
Awesome co-workers and few good managers. They are cutting back so I'm not sure if this is the place for you. Call Centre was sent to the States.
Awesome working environment with good sense of humor people
Mail Room Clerk (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 19, 2012
It is a very busy and stressful day everyday but fulfilling. I've learned to handle difficult situations with lawyers and with their assistants. Teamwork is always present in the workplace wich makes the job easier. It is a great feeling at the end of the day to see that they are all satisfied with your work.