Ricoh Employee Review

Very poor management diferences between canadians and emigrants.
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary AB9 July 2013
Since 2008 Ricoh had a merge with Icon and now they have a new management for the service department. I left the company for territorial reason. Started with 160 machines and end up with over 350. The service manager ask for retirement and his place was taken by the accouter of the company. No service technical support and no proper training for new technician.
Pros
Cons
gas card and benefits.

Other Ricoh Employee Reviews

Bad Management
Sr. On-site Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 February 2018
Working with Ricoh was an experience. The management lacks leadership and HR doesn't do much to help. They were very unorganized and put way too much responsibility on their employees without instruction or recognition.
Would not recommend.
Ricoh Review
Intern hired On - Site Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 October 2017
Honestly the work wasn't great, there wasn't much in terms of advancement as "favourites" are a thing, but in terms of people it was awesome. I never worried when working there. Every day was different, and the people I worked with were like family.I felt loved, appreciated and validated at Ricoh.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh. Our community is ready to answer.