Ricoh

Ricoh Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very poor management diferences between canadians and emigrants.
Field Technician (Former Employee), Calgary ABJuly 9, 2013
Cons: gas card and benefits.
Since 2008 Ricoh had a merge with Icon and now they have a new management for the service department. I left the company for territorial reason. Started with 160 machines and end up with over 350. The service manager ask for retirement and his place was taken by the accouter of the company. No service technical support and no proper training for new technician.
Awesome working environment with good sense of humor people
Mail Room Clerk (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMay 19, 2012
It is a very busy and stressful day everyday but fulfilling. I've learned to handle difficult situations with lawyers and with their assistants. Teamwork is always present in the workplace wich makes the job easier. It is a great feeling at the end of the day to see that they are all satisfied with your work.
Sloppy management and irate customers.
Field Support Representative (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: low-level employees i work with
Cons: low wages, incompetent management, pressure to use ricoh social media, constant disruptions with unecessary training, driving hundreds of miles a week
As a Field Support Representative you will have to drive all over the county, (and sometimes others) to go to various sites with various companies. Some are fun, some are a nightmare.

The management is very lackluster. They are never on top of things and most often I will know more about running things than they do. The upside is you will probably only see or hear from your manager once every two months or so.

The company is about nothing but "service." They will ram that term down your throat nonstop until you become a living, breathing, service robot whose sole purpose is to bend over every time the customer wants a treat. It really is life-draining and highly unrewarding work.

The drive will suck the life out of you and the office life will make you cringe. If you like being someone's slave each and every day than this job is for you. If you plan on just sticking around for a few months or a year or two then it might not be so bad. But trying to make a career with this company will leave you balding and wanting far more in life.
Productive and Something to learn everyday.
Shift Manager (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: always learning something new in the digital world.
Check email for new jobs first thing I do when I walk in.
Make sure overnight plan followed, Inspect work done.
Invoice if needed. Make work schedule/delivery for day.
Follow up with employees on status of jobs assigns.
Update my manager on status of shop.
Evaluate flow of work and make adjustment as need.
Schedule 2nd shift personnel and work priority.
Most enjoyable part of day is meeting customers needs and expections
Health Information Management Scanner
Health Information Management Scanner (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 19, 2015
Receiving and organizing patient charts
Scanning charts into electronic form assuring quality and order
Running reports
Quality Control
A very professional workplace enviroment.
Site Supervisor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 13, 2015
The most important part of my day is to come to work to a great group of employees.
Customer Serve Care with a dose of pro-fun-sional.
On-Site Service Specialist (Current Employee), Chicago, IL.January 10, 2015
Pros: incentives, bonus, lunch breaks
Cons: taxes and benefits
I make sure my attendance is assured with the manager, also, attain my assignment, exceed my quota while. I get alone with people therefore making the work environment less stressful, I've trained new hires, I have fun but professional relationship with co-workers. I love meeting new people and not being able to make customer feel satisfied is the hardest part.
Ricoh is a GOOD entry level job
On Site Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 10, 2015
Ricoh is a GOOD entry level job. I had a really good manager at my site. So, I was lucky. I would recommend it. Not a lot of room for growth is one "Con" I would have.
This is a service oriented industry
On-Site Services Specialist.MS Ops.US (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: opportunity to increase your skills through intranet and webinar training programs.
Cons: there are no lateral steps for this position.
A typical day for an on-site specialist involves gathering documents from labs and scanning and keying into a imaging system. Processing volumes can range from 5000 to 12000 documents a night. The key for this position is the ability to work independently. Some team work is required.
Everyone was very nice and willing to help one another
Temporary Receptionist (Former Employee), Wayne, PAJanuary 1, 2015
Ricoh was not a fit for me as the only upward mobility involved being a "floater" in between temporary positions. I am interested in working full-time at one location.
The job was not challenging. I was primarily responsible for answering phones and greeting clients, etc when they entered Aon Risk Services at Liberty One Place in Phila, Pa. I am capable of much more and felt like instead of the support staff giving me productive things to do for them which would allow them to maximize the amount of work that they were able to complete-I was left with entirely too much free time on my hands. This time could have been spent helping with other tasks while at the front desk and still allow me to properly and efficiently do the job that I had been hired to do.
Loved my managers and co-workers
Branch Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Fairfax, Va.December 29, 2014
Pros: great people, great customers, good benefits
Cons: when items went corporate and high cost of health insurance
A typical day at work was extremely busy. You were pulled in so many directions with trying to support a heavy customer base, obtain new clients and resolving billing issues. I learned a true sales cycle from the beginning to end. I had several managers through out the years but they were all great. My co-workers were always great. The hardest part of the job is the company eventually went corporate after we operated as a branch for many, many years. When certain items went through corporate we had lost control to be able to search and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
Great people, friendly environment
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Milford, MADecember 11, 2014
Everyday I learned something new. It is a fun environment to work.
Productive and easy place
SITE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Valencia,CADecember 9, 2014
Pros: friendly people
Cons: healthcare.
A typical day at work starts by completing the company checklist. Then checking voicemail and the Microsoft outlook email for any requests from customers. I then start completing all requirements for the day. Occasionally I will need to train customers on the software I use. Everyday is structures and ready to go, for the most part it's an easy job.
hard work but I enjoyed it
Delivery Driver Assistant/Installer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 8, 2014
Hard work but I really enjoy drive time and seeing new sites everyday
Flexible workplace
Service Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 29, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunch, flexible with schedule conflicts
Cons: hard to move up, raises are slim and far between
Ricoh is great job for people with a family. my boss is very flexible and understanding to me and all of her employees that life happens outside of work.
The pay is not good, but some times a good work environment trumps pay.
Good Company to work for
On-Site Printer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Temple, TXNovember 24, 2014
Onsite Field Technician at a Hospital maintaining printers.
RICOH
Senior On-Site Manager (Current Employee), Compton, CANovember 17, 2014
Ricoh is a great Company to work for , would recommend for a short term goal, not long term unless yoy are interested in Marketing Sales Department
Productive and fun
Document Imaging Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 16, 2014
Very involved in the employees production. The weekends were relaxed. travel benefits are great
Ricoh is a sign of exellance & perfection which makes me feel honored to work for.
Copy Operator Ricoh (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2014
Pros: managment shows concern to the employee & their families.
Cons: no complaints.
1) Very business oriented with a pleasant atmosphere. 2) I've learned how to communicate with clients & staff members learning to work as a unit. 3) The management team is very approachable & conducts their authority on a professional level. 4) My co-workers is a joy to work with because they wanted to focus in detail on their assignments so they can get it right the first time. 5) The hardest part of this job is when clients want quick turn-around time on their projects so they can catch a plane or just go out of town to make a presentation. 6) The most enjoyable part of this job was just gaining the confidence & compliments from the clients which makes you feel appreciated as professionals.
Advancement after being employed for a year
Site Manager (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDNovember 10, 2014
Pros: medical & dental benefits
Cons: no breaks
Moved up to be a Site Manager
co-workers are trained in various areas can fill in seamlessly
Billing and Monthly Management Reports are time consuming and have to rely on others to gather the information on a deadline
I enjoy training employees and helping them excel to the next step

1 2 3 4 5

About Ricoh

Ricoh Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America. The unit markets, sells, – Read more

Ricoh Photos