Ricoh Employee Review

Hard worker.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  SAN FRANCISCO ; CA5 September 2013
Working so hard ;regular schedule ;happy to see Customers smile.

Other Ricoh Employee Reviews

Ricoh Review
Intern hired On - Site Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 October 2017
Honestly the work wasn't great, there wasn't much in terms of advancement as "favourites" are a thing, but in terms of people it was awesome. I never worried when working there. Every day was different, and the people I worked with were like family.I felt loved, appreciated and validated at Ricoh.
Working at the Ricoh Red Deer branch was great. The team I worked with was like a second family
Administrative - Sales Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB11 October 2017
Typical day at work was up and down with work load and multi tasking which kept the job interesting. They had training on a weekly basis to keep their staff update on the changes they brought in. The management at the Red Deer branch was awesome and the workplace was fun and we all worked well together. The hardest part of my job was the corporation was growing and changing all the time so hard to find the correct person to do a specific job.
Pros
great team
Cons
lack of communication in the whole corporation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh. Our community is ready to answer.