Ricoh

Ricoh Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very poor management diferences between canadians and emigrants.
Field Technician (Former Employee), Calgary ABJuly 9, 2013
Cons: gas card and benefits.
Since 2008 Ricoh had a merge with Icon and now they have a new management for the service department. I left the company for territorial reason. Started with 160 machines and end up with over 350. The service manager ask for retirement and his place was taken by the accouter of the company. No service technical support and no proper training for new – more... technician. – less
It's a hard earned paycheck
Production operator (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAApril 19, 2014
Pros: benefits, overtime. stable.
Cons: short breaks. favoritism
Working in the production warehouse is no joke. It's very challenging and is not for many people. Production quota is drilled down your throat. The training is on the job so basically you are thrown out to sea and it's up to you to step up and keep your job.

Management are sharks and only like you if and when you make your numbers daily. Which is not – more... an easy task at first. There is not very much room for growth unless a higher up gets fired or quits. Other than that your position is set in stone. Management is very strict but it feels good to please them even if it is rare.

Pay is like any other warehouse in the area around 10 dollars an hour. And you will work hard for that 10. 5s (cleaning) is very important and you will get drilled about a plastic strap being on the floor for one hour straight.

Other than that if you can survive the production environment it's not that bad. You get 40 cents raises to begin with every year if you work hard. It's repetitive and frustrating and.

I'd say with how fast paced and demanding the job is its more suited for young people but I have seen older people come and survive no problem.

I wouldn't say it's a career but it's a stable position. If your are a permanent employee you get 2 weeks paid vacation (amount goes up every 5 years) sick time, 401k with company match and profit sharing at the end of the year. Working there for about 10 years or more I'd say you'd be set.

With all that positive stuff let me say this. In my department alone they fire or get 2 weeks notices about 3 times a month. It's that cut throat. They do not care about the employees and the pay is absolutely not work the amount of work you do. You literally sweat in the a/c room. Favoritism is inevitable and you will not be noticed or Complimented unless you are a God.

Hope this helps. – less
Sales B2B
Sales Commercial at Ricoh Puerto Rico (Former Employee), San Juan, PRApril 16, 2014
Pros: without input and output schedule
Cons: life insurance and health plan
B2B small commercial business, excellent co-workers.
price competition at that level was strong on the street
You want to run from this company. Unless you like working for for no pay on your own time.
Service Technician (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INApril 11, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: most of the upper management only cares about the numbers.
5AM read 50 company emails (test on email info later)
7Am call customers you are to see that day.(no businesses open at that time so you just leave a message.)
7:10AM leave home and head for the first customer of the day.
8AM Arrive at customer location (15 minutes to scan in on customers equipment Paid time begins)
9AM Get customers Signature close – more... call and dispatch to next call.
repeat as many times as you can.
5PM Log out for the day (End of Paid time)
6pm read more company emails / do online training and testing / Reconcile Parts (good luck with the last one)(all of this should be done on company time. but that is not what they want.)
10pm go to bed if you are lucky. – less
RUN RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN
account rep (Former Employee), Tucson ArizonaApril 9, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: run run run run from this company run away as fast as you can
boss terrible ! lern there culture and it is terrible now I know why the turnover is crazy bc of management !!??
Are you kidding?
worker (Former Employee), PHILADELPHIA PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: you can pay half of your bills.
Cons: you are nothing but a johnny time clock
This is what is wrong with this country. If you are over 40 years old, you don't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting hired, they turn the clock on fair employment back to 50 years. If you do work there, your job is that of a "bathroom monkey".
I love working here
Senior On-Site Specialist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 31, 2014
I have been here for 6 months and i love it, My Manager Gina Mati has been the best in making sure we know the job well enough to have :zero errors" and she would say. Great benefits, good pay and a wonderful learning experience
Bad Management. Never around except when they must come in.
Site Manager 2 (Current Employee), VirginiaMarch 20, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: over 40 hr weeks and they expect more
Do not go to work for them. Very male dominated company and they are pushing all the "baby boomers" out.
Ricoh Latin America Sweet Shop Environment
Accounting Worker (Current Employee), WestonMarch 11, 2014
Cons: fear environment and a fake work/life balance culture.
Managers are just puppets who can’t decide nor control anything and are always running scared from the Japanese nationals who work there. If you like to work in an environment where you have to continuously fear about losing your job, this is the place for you.
Great culture, good pay and benefits
Site Supervisor (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 10, 2014
Have creative freedom to organize and operate how I feel best fits the site I supervise. The company cares for the employees and gives fair pay and benefits.
A good start up company
Mail Services Sr. On-Site Specialist (Current Employee), South San Francisco, CAMarch 6, 2014
Pros: good to get your feet wet
Cons: not much chance in growing with the company
Ricoh is a good place to start if you're looking to work in a business professional environment. With that being said I feel there is no growth with the company
R
Forklift Driver / Assembly Operative (Former Employee), TelfordMarch 2, 2014
Hi, please find my c.v attached for the above position

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Kind Regards

Mr Rashid Ul-haq
Quality work enviroment and people.
Field Support Representative (Current Employee), Jackson, MSFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: good benefits and management
Have 5 years with IKON/Ricoh in total. The structure of the company is good and they have a quality people within the company. Look forward to more career growth within the company.
Management not very involved
Facilities Administrator (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 27, 2014
Would not recommend this company, not fair treatment to employees.
Very nice company...
Account Executive (Current Employee), San Francisco Bay Area, CAFebruary 27, 2014
Great training and constant learning.
Technology training very strong.
Horrible child's play job
Supervisor (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: environment, pay, employees, company values
Management is unqualified, pay scale is garbage. Company wants you to jump through hoops to get a .10 cent raise every two years. No advancement opportunities, very high schoolish atmosphere. Lazy employees, constant turnover including management. No allegiance to seasoned, dedicated employees. Great job for dead-end dropouts.
Its a cool job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: good teamwork environment
If you like to work you should definitely work for Ricoh. This is a pretty good company that works with and about
Benefits
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Portland OregonFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: locations
Cons: benefits
The benefits are very expensive. they could make benefits more cost effective
excellent for high school graduates
Site Manager (Current Employee), Gardena, CAFebruary 24, 2014
good place to work at! I would recommend this place to everyone looking for a job
Ricoh discriminates aginst older job seekers
Account Executive - Outside Sales (Former Employee), Alexandria, VaFebruary 22, 2014
Cons: see review.
I was discriminated against by Ricoh because I'm over 50. I applied for a position was interviewed, impressed the interviewers with my background, qualifications, related product knowledge and work ethic. I received an email today that stated: "As you may know, the competition is exceptionally strong for this position and after further review, we have – more... selected candidates who more closely fit our current business needs." I don't see how much more "closely fit" anyone could have been more than myself.

This hasn't been the first company that's done this to me. I get the same reaction from every one after the interview. Ricoh is unique in the fact that it has been the only employer that has directly asked for my age.

I want to let any older job seekers not to waste time with Ricoh. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Ricoh

Ricoh Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America. The unit markets, sells, – Read more