Ricoh Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Réceptionniste - Commis (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 September 2017
professional. fun place of work. dynamic. lots of experience gained from this job. hours are flexible. great opportunities. started from nothing to gaining experience in so much.
Good Work environment,organized system processing,provide staff benefits
Documentation Satff (Former Employee) –  PHILIPPINES10 September 2017
The company has provide benefits and care to the staff,they provide fair treatment,the management had the concern to every staff,provide training to the staff make sure they will be competitive.
Great workplace with great team work
Production Print Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, QC25 August 2017
Ricoh is a great company to work for, their professionalism and respect for their employees and customers. They have a wide range of products and service that meet the demanding needs of our current economics.
Productive and fun workplace
Solutions Implementer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 June 2017
Excellent opportunity to meet exciting people, I loved dealing with customers and coworkers, always learning and implementing new solutions made the job worthwhile.
Pros
company vehicle, self managed my time
Cons
upper management not following through suggestions made to better the company
Great product
Billing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 June 2017
Was a very open and friendly atmosphere to work in. Day to day functions at work was billing functions. Current management was very knowledgeable and very attentive. Workplace culture was very important and resonated into work loads.
Pros
Could work from home
Cons
no work advancement
Friendly work environment
LEASING ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 May 2017
Returning phone calls, and responding to emails.
I have learned leasing requirements for major companies.
My manager was great.
Normally friendly workplace
Pros
work schedule
Cons
Month-end closing
Great team environment
Integrated Accounts Manager - Operations (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 April 2017
Great team environment with lots of collaboration. I like the direction that the company is heading. This is one of the only companies I have worked for that offers a really good pension.
Was only employed as temporary
Delivery Helper (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS14 April 2017
Only worked for a week as vacation relief but enjoyed my time there, job was moving, setting up and replacing office equipment and helping in warehouse.
Productive and fun working environment
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 March 2017
Ricoh is a productive and fast fun working environment. With great leaders and excellent, easy to get along with co workers the days go by fast. There's lots of opportunity within the company.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Pay could be better
Good Team work
On Site Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 March 2017
Love to work with Ricoh team.... very good training.... work life balance and friendly management. work like a family......good incentives and very good benefits
Pros
team work
Cons
far from home

Want to know more about Ricoh?

Ask a question
Great product, awful management and culture
Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 February 2017
Customers love the product so if you're competent, and can book meetings to engage them, you're off to a good start but you'd better hope that the people you work with are as dedicated to the betterment of the branch or company as you are. You can only work on your own for so long before you need to rely on the internal Ricoh network and that's where I felt I was let down.
Pros
Excellent product lineup
Cons
Hard to navigate systems and processes
Horrible place
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary13 January 2017
Management is rude they need everything yesterday no set time line always now! Sales rep are looking for a quick sale to make commission they are demanding on getting the products out no set dates need to go now!
Pros
nothing
Cons
going home at the end of day
Not for everyone
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangor, ME28 December 2016
I worked as an outside sales rep with minimal supervision. While working here I was always enrolled full time in graduate school. The area that I worked in was not ideal for the software and products we sold. I believe it would be a great career for the right person who is motivated to go out and sell.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant/Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 December 2016
Great experience working with new and experienced sales teams. The culture is very social but at times did lead to a lot of office politics. At the time I worked there, HR could not be trusted. I'd like to think times have changed and they provide a better service to their employees.
Fast paced office, great potential for great earnings!
Sales Executive (Inside/Outside Sales Rep) (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 October 2016
Fun office, fast paced, great potential for large commissions earnings, continued education and training always provided. Position advancement potential.
Pros
great potential for large commissions
Cons
Very high pressure
Poorly managed from the upper levels
Second shift supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 August 2016
Very little regard for the workers at the sites. Disorganized and chaotic most of the time. Clients very unreasonable to deal with and unrealistic about job completion times. There is no support from upper management who would rather keep adding new accounts instead of correcting issues at current sites. The training is non- existent and is basically a sink or swim environment.
benefits
Cons
pretty much everything
Excellent Work Life Balance
Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 August 2016
Ricoh introduced a new concept of a dynamic work space. The NWOW represents a positive move for Ricoh Canada where information mobility, collaboration and technology can be combined and practiced in support of our Services strategy.

The NWOW encourages teams to connect and collaborate through a more refined telecommuting experience which is enabled through technologies such as the Condeco Meeting Room Solution, projectors, and interactive whiteboards. With unassigned workstations, it also fosters a culture of teamwork and collaboration that enables employees to have access to information whenever and wherever they need it.
Pros
Flexible hours
Nice environnement
Superviseur de Site pour Integro Insurance Brokers (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 August 2016
Working for Ricoh is fun and challenging. In a typical day of work, i'll check my emails, make sure every printer is full of paper, distributes the insurance documents to whom it may concern, manage the cheques comming in as well as the mail and messenger service and help a lot with the bonding and administrative tasks. With Ricoh i've learned many administrative skills, I now manage my own site so I am the one in charge of the client satisfaction with the service that we offer. I work alone, I am the only employee of Ricoh Canada here, but all my cowokers from Integro are nice and frienfly, we work in harmony and they know they can rely on me if hey have a technical problem or if they need a special order. The hardest part of my job is to manage my time and priorities, sometimes at the bonding (I help with that too) they have many documents to send and I am already doing somthing or I am busy getting all the cheques logged in, but it is challenging and i really do appreciate that. The most enjoyable part of my jobn is that I always have someting to do, so the day passes by quickly and I always learn something new.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
bad salary
Great atmosphere, flexible working hours
Business Development Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 August 2016
People are very nice and you can distribute working hours between home and office.
...................................
Invaluable learning and exposure to various business verticals
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 August 2016
Had intended to work with this organization for no more than a year... have been there 11 now. Have stayed so long because of the people and the opportunities for career growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh. Our community is ready to answer.