Ricoh Employee Review

A job that brings in different challenges but equipped me with different experiences
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA24 November 2013
A typical day at work will be going in to work 8am to 5pm and leaving with every client happy.
I learned how to tolerate different people and possible still satisfy their demands.
My management skill is leading by example. My coworkers are great people and they thank me so much for encouraging them each day. The hardest part of the job is having very limited resources to finish a task. This includes not having enough time or man power to finish the task. The most enjoyable part of the job is see a smile on everyone's face.

Other Ricoh Employee Reviews

Ricoh Review
Intern hired On - Site Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 October 2017
Honestly the work wasn't great, there wasn't much in terms of advancement as "favourites" are a thing, but in terms of people it was awesome. I never worried when working there. Every day was different, and the people I worked with were like family.I felt loved, appreciated and validated at Ricoh.
Working at the Ricoh Red Deer branch was great. The team I worked with was like a second family
Administrative - Sales Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB11 October 2017
Typical day at work was up and down with work load and multi tasking which kept the job interesting. They had training on a weekly basis to keep their staff update on the changes they brought in. The management at the Red Deer branch was awesome and the workplace was fun and we all worked well together. The hardest part of my job was the corporation was growing and changing all the time so hard to find the correct person to do a specific job.
Pros
great team
Cons
lack of communication in the whole corporation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh. Our community is ready to answer.